Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Daughter's Commons Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Daughter's Commons Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daughter's Commons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eaglehorsesmom
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Eaglehorsesmom

Female Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Working on disability. Writting Riddick fan fics and watching our Plecos
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Daughter's Commons Empty
PostSubject: Daughter's Commons   Daughter's Commons EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:12 am

Daughter's Commons IMG_0029-1

Daughter's Commons IMG_0043-1

The big guy hanging on the drift wood is Freddy, the other one is Mischief. I don't have a good pic of the third one yet. She's had Freddy for about 3 years and he was ......3 inches maybe when we got him....the other two were smaller than that. We got Mischief a few months after Freddy. This was taken in her 55 gal tank.

Hope you like.

Eaglehorsesmom
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Daughter's Commons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter's Commons   Daughter's Commons EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 am

nice pic and plec looks very healthy and plump... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Daughter's Commons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter's Commons   Daughter's Commons EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Pteragoplichtys Pardalis /L021 also L023, great beginner fish provided you have big tank, there is one sitting at
"AGGIES" at the moment that is easy a foot and half in length- great big bruiser looking fish.
How are you hosting your pics, via your gallery or a image site(photo bucket), just a query to try and get pix a bigger?
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Eaglehorsesmom
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Eaglehorsesmom

Female Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Working on disability. Writting Riddick fan fics and watching our Plecos
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Daughter's Commons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter's Commons   Daughter's Commons EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 am

I'm doing it off photobucket for now, haven't really tried the gallery yet. I'm hoping her new 55 gal one will keep them happy for a while. After I found out exactly what Freddy (her first one) was, I just knew a really big tank was in the future at some point. Eaglehorse has had it for about 3 weeks and is still dancing on air! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Daughter's Commons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter's Commons   Daughter's Commons EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Yup , you sound pretty happy about your fishes - good start to keeping them healthy .
Bigger pix: when you choose the upload feature @ photobucket look just underneath "upload" and you should see
"more options" , click that and you'll get a screen that let's you option what size you can upload the pic, mine is set at
a 15inch monitor( @800X600mp)which seems to fit our forum perfectly. See how you go.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daughter's Commons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter's Commons   Daughter's Commons Empty

Back to top Go down

Daughter's Commons
Page 1 of 1