Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

RULES must be followed.. Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

RULES must be followed.. Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RULES must be followed..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

RULES must be followed.. Empty
PostSubject: RULES must be followed..   RULES must be followed.. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:43 am

Please be aware that buying selling and trading on this site is at your own risk...we cannot be held
responsible for you an item and it coming to you damaged or broken, this is between you and the buyer/seller...also be 100% sure when giving personal details out...

PLEASE ALSO NOTE I WILL NOT ALLOW MEMBER'S TO TRADE UNLESS THEY HAVE OFFICIALLY INTRODUCED THEMSELVE'S IN THE INTRO'S SECTION...

AND IF YOU DO NOT POST IN NORMAL THREADS AND BEHAVE LIKE YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE SITE AND NOT JUST SELLING ON HERE THEN I ALSO WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO POST IN THE TRADE SECTION...

I WILL BE WATCHING THE TRADE SECTION WITH A CLOSE EYE ON THINGS SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE MICK.....

That's all folkes....Happy Trading............. Nice one
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com

RULES must be followed..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Trade Rooms and Competition Area :: Buy/Sell/Trade... :: Non-Fish Auction's :: USA Auction House-
Jump to: