Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ltaylor88
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
ltaylor88

Male Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Glazzier / cacti,fishis,motorbikes,boating
Thank You Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-14

I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately Empty
PostSubject: I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:43 pm

I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell seperatyly

2 x female swordtails £1 each
1 platinum blue angle fish 2-1/2" £5
1 4" comon pleco very prity £7

mixture of cichlid babys a few rainbows,firemouths,convicts(striped and marbled) £10 for lot about 20 i think.

i also have baby black lyretail mollys, silver sailfing mollys, baby sword tails and baby brisstlnose plecs. contact me for detials 01507478684 07828833467 in mablethorpe lincs
Back to top Go down
ltaylor88
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
ltaylor88

I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately Empty
PostSubject: I forgot some   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 pm

3 x Siamese algae eaters £1 each
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:51 pm

lol! Funny to see guys on the market
Quote :
ltaylor88
3 x Siamese algae eaters £1 each

cheers J
Back to top Go down
ltaylor88
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
ltaylor88

PostSubject: Re: I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 am

well for one they destoy your plants, 2 you all put me of them, and 3 i prefer bristlenose
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:48 am

Sorry to put you off of the Siamese Algae eaters-- it was meant to be a piece of friendly advice about their habits,
but the bristlies have points 1 & 3 covered.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 am

ltaylor88 wrote:
well for one they destoy your plants, 2 you all put me of them, and 3 i prefer bristlenose

fair comment mate...BN's are miles better anyway.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
ltaylor88
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
ltaylor88

PostSubject: Re: I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:51 am

i have some baby common bristnose aswell if any 1 is interested about ten probly ranging from 3/4" to 1 1/2"

plus baby mollies at 1" black lyre tail and silver sailfin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately   I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately Empty

Back to top Go down

I am selling a few of my fish to make room for breeding will sell separately
Page 1 of 1