Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile




 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 moron teenages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: moron teenages   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 pm

whats wrong with the youth of today. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
i went out on monday night with my partner for a meal. but ended up having a few too many but she was driving so no probs their.
any way we went back to mine after. and i left my car outside her house. i was going to pic it up the next day.
but i had a few too many and slipped on the stairs and twisted my ankle. ouch i can tell you its painfull.
so next morning phoned a taxi and off i went to A&E FOUR HOURS LATER CAME OUT ON CRUTCHES. got to go back aswell its too swollan to see if its broken.
so ive left the car outside my partners house another night as i cannot drive only to be woken at 145am.this morning with coppers knocking at my door to tell me my car as been on fire and as been removed by a recovery firm. but not just mine another one on the same street was also set a light.
and acording to the police they were two teenages seen setting both cars on fire.
i just cannot get my head around why people would want to do this just for kicks. SAD
Im now left with no car and my insurance will go through the roof next year i suppose. so im going to end up out of pocket. just so two mindless idiots can have a laugh.
i can bet if they do get caught they will get a slapped hand at court.
and ill end up with nothing out of it.
with a bit of luck the insurance will pull their finger out and pay out straight away. ive even turnd down the hire car as i cannot drive with my ankle like this.
so this should save the insurance company some money hope this reflects on my preimium next year but dout it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bwompus
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 541
Age : 46
Location : 38° 1′ 47″ N, 84° 29′ 41″ W
Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc
Humor : lots
Thank You Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Sorry to hear about both accounts Deano.

Speedy recovery on your ankle!!

I blame it on the damn rock-and-roll music!! Its the devil I tell ya!! lol!

Seriously though setting cars on fire is a hell of a lot more serious than when I was a kid and we would egg or liver a car. Hard to say why they did it. Would be nice if you found out who did it ahead of the police though. Twisted Evil

How bad was it damaged?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannyblade
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose


Male Number of posts : 90
Location : Sheffield
Job/hobbies : the blades
Thank You Points : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 pm

hell mate that sucks. Where does she live?

I had the window on mine done xmas eve early am a few years back. just the window took nowt meant we had no car until the 27th.

Mindless idiots. If your car had blown one of em up the parents would be saying how he/she had never been in any trouble and they were the model child.

Time this country started to come down hard on them instead of being soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster


Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 43
Location : Halifax, UK
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm

sorry to hear that mate
trick of the trade for you with insurance claims
search the web, auto trader etc etc and get some values of your vehicle as 10-1 they will offer you less than it's worth so you will need to prove it's value !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Jagtazman wrote:
sorry to hear that mate
trick of the trade for you with insurance claims
search the web, auto trader etc etc and get some values of your vehicle as 10-1 they will offer you less than it's worth so you will need to prove it's value !

cheers adam ive being do that most of the day.
but just reading through my policy and they will only pay out on the currant value.
not sure what that means to be honest. my mate owns a car lot so will go and see him as he as a guid price book.
but the car as got full service history and had low miles on it with every mot to prove this.
im sure ill loose out in the end. i stand to the first £250 to start with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Stannyblade wrote:
hell mate that sucks. Where does she live?

I had the window on mine done xmas eve early am a few years back. just the window took nowt meant we had no car until the 27th.

Mindless idiots. If your car had blown one of em up the parents would be saying how he/she had never been in any trouble and they were the model child.

Time this country started to come down hard on them instead of being soft.

she lives at kimberworth mate.
she recons its never happend before on there street in the 15 years shes lived there.
hope they do blow them selfs up that would be better justice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Bwompus wrote:
Sorry to hear about both accounts Deano.

Speedy recovery on your ankle!!

I blame it on the damn rock-and-roll music!! Its the devil I tell ya!! lol!

Seriously though setting cars on fire is a hell of a lot more serious than when I was a kid and we would egg or liver a car. Hard to say why they did it. Would be nice if you found out who did it ahead of the police though. Twisted Evil

How bad was it damaged?

cheers mate im back at the hospital tommorow for some more xrays.
hope its not broke i hate pots and with the weather were having it will be murder.
dont know about the music mate probably high on drugs. car was totally gutted nothing left of it just a steel shell.

if i do find out who has done it ill make the little morrons burn their own dads car out see how they like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mooo
Moderator
Moderator


Female Number of posts : 957
Age : 55
Location : Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia
Job/hobbies : Retired
Humor : What?
Thank You Points : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Wow Sorry to hear about all this Deano
Hope every thing is sorted soon.., And your ankel heals fast.
Whats wrong with thew teenragers, NO respect. parents fault..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.livefish.com.au
Amber
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose


Number of posts : 118
Location : Boise, Idaho, USA
Thank You Points : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 pm

I am truly sorry to hear about your car and you ankle. I thought of drugs too, but didn't reply right away because it brings a lot of sadness with it. I know of two young men in jail right now for killing others, one in an auto accident and the other deliberate murder. These boys grew up with my children and I knew them pretty well, they were good boys. The first was drunk and had been smoking pot and probably a few more things so when the police went to pull him over he floored the truck and sped through town at over 100 mph. He hit another car, killing the man driving it, and nearly died himself. When he awoke from his coma his first words were to ask how the driver of the other car was. When he heard the man had died, the young man looked at his mother and said "Mom,you should have let me die, why didn't you let me die?" The other young man was high on meth, and killed another man over some girl. He was so high he has no memory of anything that happened that night. While they are both genuinely sorry for what they did, it can not be un done, so sorry doesn't do much good. What a sad waste of 4 lives.

While there are a few malicious teens, drug abuse it behind a lot of bad actions, most stupid, some destructive, and a few, like the ones above, catastrophic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angi-N-Wayne
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 690
Age : 53
Location : Sheffield, UK
Job/hobbies : Fish are our hobbies
Thank You Points : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Damn Deano!!!

Fingers crossed that you haven't broken anything!!


As for the scrotes that do this kinda thing, unfortunately there are more and more of them. Think the world owe's em sommat <pffft>

A coupla years ago, my sis got her car stolen from outside her house. Not unusual you may say. We heard him break into it (we were in our respecitive beds, I was stopping over) We both went to investigate out of the bedroom windows on the front. She shouts "OI!!! What ya think ya doin?" He responds with nowt to do with you, mind ya business!!! Coz he couldn't get it started, he slowly walked up the street and down a gennel, and went on to steal a car on the next street down. THEN!! Whilst the cops are in with us taking statements etc, he doe's doughnuts outside the house clipping the cop cars and zooms down the road hitting others on his way.

Unfortunately for him though he was well known (not by us) and had just got outta prison, he had a <cough> visit from some community minded peeps who taught him the errors of his ways LMAO

Fingers crossed the same happens to these scrotes too!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worm-cultures.com/
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 am

thanks guys
well got some good news the ankle aint broke.
bed news is ive ruptured a tendon and might take longer than a brake would to heal.
the pain is now easing a little and the swelling is going down. its just all the colours under the rainbow lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bwompus
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 541
Age : 46
Location : 38° 1′ 47″ N, 84° 29′ 41″ W
Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc
Humor : lots
Thank You Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm

deano wrote:
thanks guys
well got some good news the ankle aint broke.
bed news is ive ruptured a tendon and might take longer than a brake would to heal.
the pain is now easing a little and the swelling is going down. its just all the colours under the rainbow lol

OUCH!!

Get better soon!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose


Number of posts : 118
Location : Boise, Idaho, USA
Thank You Points : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Ouch is right. Been there done that and believe me, if they tell you to stay off that ankle, do your best to follow that instruction. You'll regret it later if you don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose


Male Number of posts : 69
Age : 24
Location : West Yorkshire
Job/hobbies : Jobless!
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Damn, sorry about the ruptured tendon and the car.

But to answer the first line, "whats wrong with the youth of today." Being a teenager I've got the answer...

It's a combination of; a lack of respect for themselves and others, bad upbringing and it sounds crazy but...BOREDOM!


I've got full on evidence of that, after all I'm from this place called Dewsbury - you've probably heard alot about kidnappings, murders etc. when its mentioned on the news... :roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:42 am

got a call this morning from the hospital asking me if i could go to the fracture clinic. asked them why this was and the reply i got was a doctor as been checking my exrays and found a break. im gutted ive now been fitted with a pot for the next six weeks. i cannot beleive ive gone all this time then they find a break. at least im not getting the shooting pains anymore going through my foot every time i touch it to the floor. doctor must need some new glasses lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bwompus
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 541
Age : 46
Location : 38° 1′ 47″ N, 84° 29′ 41″ W
Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc
Humor : lots
Thank You Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:05 pm

deano wrote:
got a call this morning from the hospital asking me if i could go to the fracture clinic. asked them why this was and the reply i got was a doctor as been checking my exrays and found a break. im gutted ive now been fitted with a pot for the next six weeks. i cannot beleive ive gone all this time then they find a break. at least im not getting the shooting pains anymore going through my foot every time i touch it to the floor. doctor must need some new glasses lol

It'll be ok Deano. I completely understand about the .....pot? cast? They suck!! I've broken over 14 bones...had over 200 staples and close to 300 stitches in my 40 years. You'll bounce back good as new!!

Sounds kind of bad but sit back and relax..enjoy your down time. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Bwompus wrote:
deano wrote:
got a call this morning from the hospital asking me if i could go to the fracture clinic. asked them why this was and the reply i got was a doctor as been checking my exrays and found a break. im gutted ive now been fitted with a pot for the next six weeks. i cannot beleive ive gone all this time then they find a break. at least im not getting the shooting pains anymore going through my foot every time i touch it to the floor. doctor must need some new glasses lol

It'll be ok Deano. I completely understand about the .....pot? cast? They suck!! I've broken over 14 bones...had over 200 staples and close to 300 stitches in my 40 years. You'll bounce back good as new!!

Sounds kind of bad but sit back and relax..enjoy your down time. cheers

sounds like you've had a ruff ride in life mate.
im just going to enjoy not working for a bit lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bwompus
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 541
Age : 46
Location : 38° 1′ 47″ N, 84° 29′ 41″ W
Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc
Humor : lots
Thank You Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:36 am

Never a rough ride! Very Happy

I was a little wreckless when I was younger jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doug
Moderator
Moderator


Male Number of posts : 3128
Age : 30
Location : Adelaide, South Australia
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 am

yeah, i have my fair share of breaks and blood loss too. but all that aside still is a massive case of bad luck!!

Just think tho, luck ballances itself out, gotta have some good luck coming...keep checking those breeding caves Very Happy

_________________
Doug's Bristlenose eBook -
The number one source of Bristlenose information and the most detailed breeding guide avaliable
3rd edition LOADS OF INFORMATION, PICS, DIAGRAMS AND BRISTLENOSE GOODNESS

GO TO www.keepingandbreedingbristlenose.com FOR YOUR COPY!!

Like my book - why not "Like" it on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keeping-and-Breeding-Bristlenose-Catfish/142417842474993
Click here to vote for Bristlenose World
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bwompus
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 541
Age : 46
Location : 38° 1′ 47″ N, 84° 29′ 41″ W
Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc
Humor : lots
Thank You Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am

Doug wrote:
yeah, i have my fair share of breaks and blood loss too. but all that aside still is a massive case of bad luck!!

Just think tho, luck ballances itself out, gotta have some good luck coming...keep checking those breeding caves Very Happy


lol! cheers lol! cheers I have wrigglers. cheers lol! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose


Male Number of posts : 123
Age : 20
Location : Sydney NSW Australia
Job/hobbies : :)
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:47 am

Mooo wrote:
Wow Sorry to hear about all this Deano
Hope every thing is sorted soon.., And your ankel heals fast.
Whats wrong with thew teenragers, NO respect. parents fault..


sorry to hear about what happend but mooo i disagree with you about how you said its the parents fault ofcourse there parents diddnt want them to do that its just who they are... so if you went and done somthing wrong is that your parents fault.. its not the parents fault for what the child does and how he/she acts. disagree with me if you want to its just my opinion everyone has there own thoughts and opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose


Male Number of posts : 69
Age : 24
Location : West Yorkshire
Job/hobbies : Jobless!
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Can't say the parents are fully at fault, but if they don't teach their kids manners, behaviour etc. from a young age they don't exactly grow up to be brilliant adults.

Just look at Mowgli from the junge book lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: moron teenages   Today at 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
moron teenages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» "Joe Quesada: Bloated Moron" Gives His Take On 'Man Of Steel'
» George Clooney gives his opinion on twitter and facebook, says "anyone who is famous is a moron if they’re on Twitter"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Off The Topic........ :: Off the topic chat-
Jump to: