Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Golden Apple Snails for trade or Swap in South Yorkshire Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Golden Apple Snails for trade or Swap in South Yorkshire Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Golden Apple Snails for trade or Swap in South Yorkshire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chief poster
Chief poster
wolverine

Male Number of posts : 973
Job/hobbies : Fitness Consultant, K9 Security
Thank You Points : 52
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Golden Apple Snails for trade or Swap in South Yorkshire Empty
PostSubject: Golden Apple Snails for trade or Swap in South Yorkshire   Golden Apple Snails for trade or Swap in South Yorkshire EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:10 am

Just to give you guys and girls a heads up.....

any aquarist or fish keeper interested in keeping a few golden apple snails then look no further.

I have some lovely Apple Snails available shortly....

HAve them growing out right now, and far too many to keep myself.

So if any one is travelling through south yorkshire and wants to stop off for a coffee and chat and to pick a few up then just let me know.

Taken advice on here and seems they should be ready to go any time they get to 3mm or above and some are bigger than that right now.

Would like to pass them on at about 2cm size but far too many in the tabk right now, so
if you want to add colour and something new to the tank then why not try the Golden Apple Snail Smile

kind regards

LJ
Back to top Go down

Golden Apple Snails for trade or Swap in South Yorkshire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Trade Rooms and Competition Area :: Buy/Sell/Trade... :: Main Trade Room's :: UK Trade Room-
Jump to: