Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Too concerned lol. XD Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Too concerned lol. XD Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too concerned lol. XD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azedenkae
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 46
Thank You Points : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Too concerned lol. XD Empty
PostSubject: Too concerned lol. XD   Too concerned lol. XD EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Are any of you as obsessed about your BNs to the point of always concerning about them as I am?

Like I'd constantly look at my tank (ah, the pleasure of having a tank right next to your laptop), and keep on worrying about my catfish. I'd always count them all to see if they're still there, and attempt to search for them if I don't count all of them - I used to have to find them, but I'm a lot more relaxed now - knowing that they're *probably* safe, just hidden somewhere.

I've also looked at my catfish, twice, and thought they were upside down, dead, when on a closer inspection, they're the normal way up. A piece of carrot floated on my catfish once, and I was like 'omg what's that orange spot' and then... yeah, carrot. >_>

I also always worry when they stay still, until I see them moving slightly and like 'oh... whew'. @_@

I think I'm going crazy. Are y'all?
Back to top Go down
finalman2
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 52
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Too concerned lol. XD   Too concerned lol. XD EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Haha, I'm pretty sure we have all been there. I'm exactly the same but I've had my male common for what must be 3-4 months now and have learnt that if he isn't happy, he won't be seen. xD

When my LDA33's fins were ripped due to my male, I was worrying for weeks until they healed. It's unbelievable just how protective you get isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jim.and
V.I.P Member
jim.and

Male Number of posts : 1449
Job/hobbies : Warehouse Op
Thank You Points : 107
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Too concerned lol. XD   Too concerned lol. XD EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm sure most of us on here fall in to that category lol! The number of times I've looked for a missing fish only to find it behind the first piece of wood I've moved Very Happy.

It's being concerned that makes us come to a forum like this so we can learn and give them a better quality life and enviroment.

Back to top Go down
Bristlenoses
V.I.P Member

Female Number of posts : 992
Job/hobbies : Bristlenoses,photography,animals,nature,drawing and painting,films,books,internet.
Thank You Points : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Too concerned lol. XD   Too concerned lol. XD EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 pm

lol! I had to laugh because i am just as bad.
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Too concerned lol. XD   Too concerned lol. XD EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:54 am

Lol iv always been like that with all my fish Smile I do the same thing with my albino longfin trio, discus, rams and panda corys lol! I started off doing the same with my marble bristlenose in the discus tank but now he's gotten bigger and sprouted tiny whiskers, he's taken it on himself to be the king of the aquarium. Even tries to spur the discus when the get close to his food. Panda corysake themselves scarce when he's feeding and I hardly ever see the 2 longfin marbles in there lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too concerned lol. XD   Too concerned lol. XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Too concerned lol. XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: Bristlenose Talk-
Jump to: