Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

New Momma!!!! HELP Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

New Momma!!!! HELP Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Momma!!!! HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clyde907
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 1
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2012-05-06

New Momma!!!! HELP Empty
PostSubject: New Momma!!!! HELP   New Momma!!!! HELP EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:04 am

i have had albino bn for about a year and i did not have a cave set up, i thougth if i didnt give them an area they would not breed, WRONG sorry, i just rescued 7 tiny babies from my tank im afraid all othere have been eaten by my fancy goldfish Sad
now that i have rescured these ity bity guys i dont know what to do or how to keep them, i have a spare 10 gallon tank, and any advice would so be appretiated, i was not prepared for this at all, but i am already totally in love with these little babies Smile
thanks
Back to top Go down
jim.and
V.I.P Member
jim.and

Male Number of posts : 1449
Job/hobbies : Warehouse Op
Thank You Points : 107
Registration date : 2010-08-04

New Momma!!!! HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Momma!!!! HELP   New Momma!!!! HELP EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Has the spare tank been cycled ? If it has then they will be OK in there for a bit but be wary of them getting into filter intakes.. If not a fry saver would be short term solution.

The fry will eat any food that parents eat

Back to top Go down

New Momma!!!! HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: Successful Breeders Log-
Jump to: