Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Post ratings Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Post ratings Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post ratings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post ratings Empty
PostSubject: Post ratings   Post ratings EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Good Morning Fellow Bristlenose lovers ------>

Just a little something I have noticed popping up on the odd post is a confusion over the +/- buttons off to the side.

These buttons are the so that you can rate the information of a post, in particular, thank a person for information. They are not a like/dis-like button.

If you don't like the information of a post but it is all good information then please do not vote it down. Having negative voted posts makes the website look like it is full of people who lie and are faking.

If you feel that the information in a post is not correct, by all means feel free to use the (-) button but then please put what you feel is the correct information in the topic and justify it. In addition to this, remember there are many ways to skin a cat (as the saying goes, personally I dont skin cats Mad ), just because what you do is not what someone else does doesn't make it wrong.

have a good day!
Back to top Go down

Post ratings
Page 1 of 1