Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

cory help please Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

cory help please Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cory help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madcats69
Fish Egg
Fish Egg
madcats69

Female Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : fish, cats, any animal really lol
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-16

cory help please Empty
PostSubject: cory help please   cory help please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 am

i have read up all about, corys and when they lay eggs, but i think its good to get everyones help, i have 4 young pepperds, the bigger girls keeps laying eggs, if i leave they get ate, i was told to gently scrape of and put in pen with air ect, i,ve donr =e this still no luck hatching, any help x
Back to top Go down
Aleishoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Aleishoo

Female Number of posts : 93
Job/hobbies : Painting, landscaping, photography
Thank You Points : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-23

cory help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: cory help please   cory help please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Cory's are really fun to breed and raise. Since you have established breeders have you thought of settting them up in a well planted tank with a sponge filter ? You can easily remove the adults after they have spawned. Also, if you decide to let them continue breeding in a community tank it's pretty easy to remove eggs. I always just peeled them off the glass (or wherever) with my finger. They are very durable and sticky.
It's also possible that your males are young and inexperienced. Which is why it's possible the eggs haven't hatched. Possibly not fertile ? You can always try removing the eggs to a floating breeder trap in your community tank and that way the water parameters will be the same. Good luck, I'm sure it won't be long before you have lots of baby Cory's. Breeding and raising them is pretty easy once you get them started.
Back to top Go down
madcats69
Fish Egg
Fish Egg
madcats69

Female Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : fish, cats, any animal really lol
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-16

cory help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: cory help please   cory help please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:42 pm

yes i,m thinling maybe boys not old enough yet, i,ll have a think about what to do, i like the idea of another tank haha, thanmkyou
Back to top Go down
Aleishoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Aleishoo

Female Number of posts : 93
Job/hobbies : Painting, landscaping, photography
Thank You Points : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-23

cory help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: cory help please   cory help please EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:55 am

Just make sure your breeding tank is big enough to be a grow out tank. Cory's are good for trade at your lfs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cory help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: cory help please   cory help please Empty

Back to top Go down

cory help please
Page 1 of 1