Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Hi from the UK Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Hi from the UK Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from the UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweety
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 6
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Hi from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the UK   Hi from the UK EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi all & as you can tell i've just joined Laughing Hi from the UK 1514952399 I'm Neil & live in the NE of the UK. I'm picking up some young L144's tomorrow & am looking forward to it as it's been a long time since i've had a BN. My last 2 were common BN's & very sadly lost my female after having her for 9 years, i'm still not 100% sure if it was due to old age or the fact the young male I had had inflicted some nasty wounds on the old girl or it was a combination of both thing but she ended up with a very nasty case of bloat which came on in no time & by the hour you could see her getting bigger Sad because of this I rehomed the male as fast as I could & said no more BN's. Well after seeing a photo of the L144's i'm getting & the great price I thought I might aswell have another go.
Sorry if you get sick of my questions Embarassed just I want to make sure they are nice & happy
Back to top Go down
Bristlenoses
V.I.P Member

Female Number of posts : 992
Job/hobbies : Bristlenoses,photography,animals,nature,drawing and painting,films,books,internet.
Thank You Points : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Hi from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the UK   Hi from the UK EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi and welcome Hi from the UK 1514952399
Back to top Go down

Hi from the UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Introduction Section :: New Members-
Jump to: