a few months ago i made a spraybar that runs the hole length of the tank and only connected it to my filter on monday, it works great!!!
i used a eheim pro2 2028 which is 1050lph, sorry i didnt take pictures as i was going and wish i had of, and its a little messy and i was going to clean it up and paint it but i couldnt be bothered so hopefully someone else does that and shows it off
you will need:
-20mm pvc pressure pipe
-x3 pvc elbows
-x1 end cap
-x2 suction caps
-priming fluid for pvc pipe
-pvc cement for presure pipes
-x1 2mm drill peice
1. messure the inside of the tank (if you have glass sourounding that the glass lids sit on, messure from them.) and than get your peice of 20mm pvc pipe and put 1 elbow on one end and messure from the furthurst point on the elbow and mark it, than cut to the messurement, on the end that you cut put the end cap on and messure again to make sure it is the right size as you may need to adjust it because if it is just a little to long it wont fit.
2. use the 2mm drill peice and drill a hole 1inch from the elbow and than drill a hole every inch till you get to the end cap.
3. cut a peice of pvc to go into the elbow and also to go into the 2nd elbow and than do that step again to go into the third elbow.
1ST ELBOW TO 2ND ELBOW
2ND ELBOW TO 3RD ELBOW
4. cut a peice to the desired length which will conect to the filter hose.
3RD ELBOW TO FILTER HOSE
5.now assemble it how it should be and go and see if it fits in your tank if not than adjust the parts that dont fit and try again.
6. now pull it all apart and use the pvc primer and rub it onto the pvc edges where the connectors go and on the inside of the connecters and end cap, once that is done than use the pvc cement but you have to work fast to put it together as it drys hard, i recomend doing one part at a time and than leave it for curing, and than allow it to cure for around 7 days just to be safe.
7. Now its time to instal it, slide the clamp onto the pvc pipe and than boil a pot of water and heat the filter pipe up inside the boiling water for a couple of minutes and than stretch it over the pvc pipe and once you have it on slide the clamp over the fliter tubing that is stretched over the pvc and tighten it.
8. connect your filter back up and place in tank and enjoy
AIR BUBBLES FROM SPRAY BAR