Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red

Go down 
+2
GrubbyGirl
kiriyama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kiriyama
Small Fry
Small Fry

Number of posts : 26
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red Empty
PostSubject: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:38 am

Wanted , BN plec. super red , live in Stirlingshire area but can travel a bit.
OR if anyone knows a store that stocks them or a good website to visit I'd appreciate tha heads up...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrubbyGirl
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
GrubbyGirl

Female Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Noe here's an interesting thing and I have no idea of this is correct I'm just relaying what I have been told so don't shoot the messenger!!

I was at my local Maidenhead Aquatics today and I asked about the super reds. The guy there (he is normally very knowledgeable) said that it's unlikely you'll see super reds in this country because of an inability to get import licenses. He said in any case Maidenhead Aquatics wouldn't ever stock them because they are genetically modified cross breads and they won't stock them (e.g. parrot fish). I have no idea if what he said is correct, I'm just telling you what he told me and we all know fish shops are not always the best place to go for information!!

What I don't understand is how you can get them in from Germany without an import license?

Angela
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Quote"
What I don't understand is how you can get them in from Germany without an import license?

Angela"

Take the tube and go for a scenic drive - how long could it take to drive back from germany?
cheers J
Back to top Go down
kiriyama
Small Fry
Small Fry

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Hi cheers for the reply, I first heard of super red on another forum, I will have a look tommorow and if I can get some info will get back to you guys, all I got in shops was long stares and blank looks, so these guys must be pretty rare, hope the're not GM though ,cheers again.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrubbyGirl
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
GrubbyGirl

Female Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:36 pm

kiriyama wrote:
Hi cheers for the reply, I first heard of super red on another forum, I will have a look tommorow and if I can get some info will get back to you guys, all I got in shops was long stares and blank looks, so these guys must be pretty rare, hope the're not GM though ,cheers again.... Very Happy

My lfs (not Maidenhead Aquatics) said he has a dutch importer, he was going to let me know if he can get some in - I'll keep you posted as I must admit I would quite like some too!!
Back to top Go down
colink
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 143
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 pm

hiya try jo at rareaquatics they had some in a few weeks ago cheers colin.
Back to top Go down
816johnv
V.I.P Member
816johnv

Male Number of posts : 700
Job/hobbies : Breeding Plecs, Football and most other sports
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Try Bikerman666 he breeds them

http://www.bristlenoseworld.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=4
Back to top Go down
kiriyama
Small Fry
Small Fry

PostSubject: super red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

cheers for the heads up , will do that , cheers, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kiriyama
Small Fry
Small Fry

PostSubject: super red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 am

colink , have emailed jo , had positive response , it's going to be a while though , getting some in the new year, fingers crossed.... :bounce:
Back to top Go down
colink
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 143
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 pm

hiya kiriyama i hope it works out for you must admit they are nice fish and active through most of the day colin.
Back to top Go down
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

Male Number of posts : 1072
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 pm

i got 4 off steve very nice fish it will be worth the wait
Back to top Go down
kiriyama
Small Fry
Small Fry

PostSubject: super red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Looking forward to it , just need to try and save some pennies over Xmas ... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red   Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted:- Bristlenose plec. --- Super Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Trade Rooms and Competition Area :: Buy/Sell/Trade... :: Main Trade Room's :: UK Trade Room-
Jump to: