Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Wanted Juwel Rekord 120 hood Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Wanted Juwel Rekord 120 hood Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted Juwel Rekord 120 hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster
Jagtazman

Male Number of posts : 659
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Wanted Juwel Rekord 120 hood Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Juwel Rekord 120 hood   Wanted Juwel Rekord 120 hood EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 pm

My lighting unit on my Juwel 120 has just stopped working and it's a sealed unit so I cannot repair it

Was thinking of replacing it for an arcadia like I have on my Rio 400 but we've decided to get a replacement instead as the cats would have a field day with an open lid on this tank

So if anyone has a working hood they no longer use and are interested in selling it, please let me know.

anyone know of any other makes of hood / lighting systems that would fit that are just as good but cheaper than Juwel. I do not really want to pay £85 for a new lid when I can get a second hand tank with working lighting for a similar price.

cheers Adam
Back to top Go down

Wanted Juwel Rekord 120 hood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Trade Rooms and Competition Area :: Buy/Sell/Trade... :: Main Trade Room's :: UK Trade Room-
Jump to: