Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Question about my L144 Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Question about my L144 Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about my L144

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bwompus
V.I.P Member
Bwompus

Male Number of posts : 541
Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc
Humor : lots
Thank You Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Question about my L144 Empty
PostSubject: Question about my L144   Question about my L144 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:49 pm

My albino has claimed a "cave" in the driftwood. He/she is just recently not coming out as often. Not even during feeding. Should I change the feeding time to when I turn off the lights for the evening?

I'm also trying to get some decent shots of all three to see if y'all can help me determine what sex they are.

Been looking on Craigslist as af late to see if I could find a larger tank. Found a 125 gallon with stand for $375.00, and a 100 gallon with stand for $200.00. The things I could do with a 100+ gallon tank. cheers

Edit: 220 gallon with stand and accessories - $250.00 - less than 3 years old. http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/for/1663900204.html
Back to top Go down
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

Male Number of posts : 1072
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Question about my L144 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about my L144   Question about my L144 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

i always give my last feed for the bristlenose after lights out. pics would be good but sounds like a male behavier to me.
Back to top Go down

Question about my L144
Page 1 of 1