Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Crossbred babies? Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Crossbred babies? Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crossbred babies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eaglehorsesmom
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Eaglehorsesmom

Female Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Working on disability. Writting Riddick fan fics and watching our Plecos
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Crossbred babies? Empty
PostSubject: Crossbred babies?   Crossbred babies? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:01 pm

My female BN has gotten a rounded belly on her, and I'm wondering if she could be pregnate? The only possiable male that she is in with if my rubbermouth, unless one of the two albino babies is male, but their too young for bristles. I don't know how to tell the difference between the sexes with rubbermouths, so I'm not sure if it's male or female. If it's possiable for them to crossbreed, could she have bred with "him"? Honestly I don't know if her weight gain is from fat or the other. If there's a chance she is bred, what should I do. I definately wasn't expecting this possiability.

Eaglehorsesmom
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Crossbred babies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossbred babies?   Crossbred babies? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm

No idea how to sex "rubbernose's" but I'm pretty confident that they won't breed together.
Did you know if your female is pregnant and can't find a suitable partner to spawn with, she will absorb the eggs back into her body to save all those good nutrients going to waste.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Eaglehorsesmom
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Eaglehorsesmom

Female Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Working on disability. Writting Riddick fan fics and watching our Plecos
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Crossbred babies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossbred babies?   Crossbred babies? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:28 pm

That's a relief! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crossbred babies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossbred babies?   Crossbred babies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossbred babies?
Page 1 of 1