Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samsk159
Small Fry
Small Fry

Male Number of posts : 20
Humor : These are funny looking angelfish! =O
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap Empty
PostSubject: Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap   Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Had no look with the fry whatsoever, they lay weekly but cant get the fry beyond free swimming.
Kinda figured they should be with someone with more knowledge than i.
Don't really know what to swap for but will consider anything, if anyone wants to buy i will sell for £30 as thats what i paid for them, not after making a profit tbh.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Angi-N-Wayne
V.I.P Member

Number of posts : 690
Job/hobbies : Fish are our hobbies
Thank You Points : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap   Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:49 pm

samsk159 wrote:
Had no look with the fry whatsoever, they lay weekly but cant get the fry beyond free swimming.
Kinda figured they should be with someone with more knowledge than i.
Don't really know what to swap for but will consider anything, if anyone wants to buy i will sell for £30 as thats what i paid for them, not after making a profit tbh.
Cheers.

A good thing for angel fry is walter worm, and I ain't only saying it coz I sell it by the barrow load lol.

A friend of ours in Scotland was having problems with his platinum angel fry. He would lose a good 50% and have to cull many due to spinal deformities which was probably due to salt intolerance from baby brine shrimp. Sent him a portion of walter worm and his next batch of 400 had a 99% survival rate. It's because they are great for protein, no salt, and can live in the water for up to 24 hours.

Angi
Back to top Go down
http://worm-cultures.com/

Breeding pair of angelfish for sale or swap
Page 1 of 1