Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Breeding bristlenose with kribensis in the tank?!?! Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Breeding bristlenose with kribensis in the tank?!?! Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breeding bristlenose with kribensis in the tank?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbiej1711
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Abbiej1711

Number of posts : 63
Thank You Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Breeding bristlenose with kribensis in the tank?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Breeding bristlenose with kribensis in the tank?!?!   Breeding bristlenose with kribensis in the tank?!?! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Its recently started to worry me that it may not be possible to breed my bristlenose in my tank whilst my kribensis are in there?

The kribs themselves are also in spawning mode but keep completely away from the bristlenose.

They tend to hang around the cave which is the opposite side of the tank to where my male has chosen a cave.... but im just worried... will the kribs eat the fry if they breed?!

Ive got 4 kribs but 2 are being picked up soon....

Will I have to remove the fry as soon as they start to swim around, or will they be ok in the tank?

I might have to get rid of the kribs but I really don't want to, and my other tanks arent big enough to keep the kribs in!

Im thinking of not letting the kribs breed... then that way they will stay swimming around the top which they usually do.
In the past, theyve been put off spawning whenever Ive moved the tank around... even if I just move their cave somewhere.
I know it sounds cruel haha but is there any way I could keep both ? Sad
Back to top Go down

Breeding bristlenose with kribensis in the tank?!?!
Page 1 of 1