Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

for sale VECTON 600 UV + other stuff Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

for sale VECTON 600 UV + other stuff Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

for sale VECTON 600 UV + other stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelDelight
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 112
Thank You Points : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-08

for sale VECTON 600 UV + other stuff Empty
PostSubject: for sale VECTON 600 UV + other stuff   for sale VECTON 600 UV + other stuff EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

brand new in the box with all papers

i bought this a month ago but after checking it the quartz tube has a chip in the end of it, ive tested it an has no leaks an works fine, i reported this an they sent me a full new unit out so ive installed that, a new quartz tube can be bought online for £10.99 if you wish to but i can assure you its all water tight

im after £65 posted or £60 collected from st. helens 10mins from pier aquatics or can meet there if easier, payment via paypal gift or cash

pics on here as my house got robbed at the weekend an had my laptop an camera stolen

pics in here

alsocheck my other add's for items and im going to be closing down my breeding tankwhich is 48" 12" 15" 10mm base split into 3 with lid, light, heaters, filters an air pump and rack to be sold just message me, the tank i re-built my self so has a good few years left in it

cheers mikepics of tank an racking when built in here
Back to top Go down

for sale VECTON 600 UV + other stuff
Page 1 of 1