Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkyfredfrog
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 4
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores Empty
PostSubject: Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores   Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:50 pm

New Member here.

I've got 5 different plecos and just got a couple of bristlenose which I'm hoping to breed....

Anyhow - My favourite fish stores are......

Viscum Water Gardens and Aquariums - 3 different stores - I goto the Barnburgh branch.

Great for Pleco's - Warwick there in particular is the guy to ask for anything sucker mouth related... so far I've had 3 different pleco's from them....

Not the biggest place, nor easiest to access - being off the beaten track in between Barnsley and Doncaster but its as fantastic a store that I've been to yet!

www.viscum.co.uk

Fish Inc

A great place set in a little industrial estate - about 2 minutes off the Sheffield Parkway (ASDA Hyperstore exit).

In particular this place does Cichlids - probably a amazing place for them - but they do have a good selection of pleco's - at the moment they have some 6" L128 Blue Phantoms that are amazing! Plus LDA072 Bristlenose!

Blue Planet
A very well stocked Marine section in this place.....not the best for pleco's but certainly gets some interesting varieties from time to time - they had 2 Zebra Pleco's the other week. Very accesible and knowledgeable staff (in general!).

No website up at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Stannyblade
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Male Number of posts : 90
Job/hobbies : the blades
Thank You Points : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores   Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Wheres Blue Planet Mate?

Been to Blue Ocean but not heard of Blue Planet.

near to Viscum you also have Harlington and Rainbow Aquatics. Rainbow always seems to have some gems in
Back to top Go down

Sheffield / nearby Fish Stores
Page 1 of 1