Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

I finally have my Bristlenose! Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

I finally have my Bristlenose! Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I finally have my Bristlenose!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow Midnight
Small Fry
Small Fry

Number of posts : 21
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2012-06-29

I finally have my Bristlenose! Empty
PostSubject: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 am

Went to the store today to pick up some tetras for my tank, as the builders have finally finished. Walked in and fell totally in love with this little marbled bristlenose!

I wasn't planning on picking up a bristlenose until next week but I totally couldn't help myself!

So now the gorgeous girl/guy is happily settled in to my tank, with 6 ornate tetras. I finally have my Bristlenose! 1650918589

And let me just say... I was totally expecting him/her to disappear in one of the many caves in my tank, but he has been happily scuttling about, cleaning the glass, decorations and rocks for the last few hours! I am so happy cheers

I have the tank lights off to let everyone settle in, but I will take a pic tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Bristlenoses
V.I.P Member

Female Number of posts : 992
Job/hobbies : Bristlenoses,photography,animals,nature,drawing and painting,films,books,internet.
Thank You Points : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi and congrats on your new little bristlenose,you just can't help but love them Smile
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:32 am

congrats on the new addition Good Job
Back to top Go down
Willow Midnight
Small Fry
Small Fry

PostSubject: Finally   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 am

I was despairing of being able to take a photo of him, he was at first quite scared of the camera.

Thus earning him the name "Skittles; The Masked Bandit" because he has a cool mask over his eyes, and he would scuttle off and hide every time I approached with the camera. He was fine every other time I approached

And then today, he posed for me all over the tank. Here are some photos of my boy

I finally have my Bristlenose! Db9b526d

I finally have my Bristlenose! 97b6cdc3

I finally have my Bristlenose! 1377049b

I finally have my Bristlenose! D7dead5e

Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:07 pm

beautiful coloring! fingers crossed for you he doesnt loose all of the yellow. heres a calico/marble i got that started of almost all yellow. eventually ended up all chocolate brown with yellow rings around its eyes and yellow tips on dorsal and tail scratch http://www.bristlenoseworld.com/t3172-my-new-bristlenose
Back to top Go down
marty14
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
marty14

Male Number of posts : 224
Humor : Totally, if a little dark.
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Howdy;
I don't know if I should be happy or worried for you.
Bristlenoses are so addictive.
Try stopping at just one !!!!
Marty I finally have my Bristlenose! 1514952399
Back to top Go down
ktk05
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
ktk05

Female Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : Registered Respiratory Therapist @ hospital
Thank You Points : 17
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:51 pm

He is beautiful! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Willow Midnight
Small Fry
Small Fry

PostSubject: Re: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 am

I don't mind if he loses his coloring. I didnt pick him for that, although he is gorgeous. He was just scuttling across the bottom of the display tank, he looked so funny Smile

He is funny with his camouflage, he will turn almost black on my back glass and gravel, but stays orange when he is on the dark driftwood *silly boy*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally have my Bristlenose!   I finally have my Bristlenose! Empty

Back to top Go down

I finally have my Bristlenose!
Page 1 of 1