Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Electric Blue Alhi Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Electric Blue Alhi Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Electric Blue Alhi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biffy
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 3
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Electric Blue Alhi Empty
PostSubject: Electric Blue Alhi   Electric Blue Alhi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:42 am

I have an Electic Blue Alhi, he's a pain, royal pain that is. I need something to help to help clean the tank, it's getting red/brown algee. We had a lovely bristle nose in with him but he killed it, I told you he was nasty. We can't put anything in with him, he's about 5" long and mean, he'll even nip when you put your hands in to clean the tank.

In my 75 gallon I have a 14" high fin pleco, she would scale him if I put her in there BUT she would clean the tank. I just need something that I can put in there that he can't harm/kill. I hate that he killed my bristle because I loved that fish.

Any help I'd appreciate.

Thanks

Bif
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Electric Blue Alhi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Alhi   Electric Blue Alhi EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm

can anybody have a quick look into this one for biffy ??

To be honest this isnt my line of work lol.... :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
Biffy
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 3
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Electric Blue Alhi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Alhi   Electric Blue Alhi EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

oh thank you but I don't need the help anymore, my Ahli passed last night, we have no clue what happened. All of a sudden he went completely crazy slammed into the walls of the tank, tried to jump out of the tank and then 20 mins later was gone, he changed colors and all that. We checked all his water levels and everything was right. So now we have an empty tank that we are thinking of moving our 2 angels, 1 cory and getting a BN to go in there, but the tank needs a really good cleaning first.

Thanks, but I do need to know if he could have been posioned when he ate the BN that he did about 3 wks ago........

Thanks again

Bif
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Electric Blue Alhi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Alhi   Electric Blue Alhi EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:03 pm

High Biffy ,sorry I couldn't help with your first question, but yours is the same reason I gave up on african cichlids- mean little snots that like to chew on other fish.
As for the Ahli being poisoned by the bristly -I doubt it. Did the Ahli completely devour the B/N or pick at him enough to kill it? If he completely munched him down the Ahli "could " have got those side spikes lodged in some where important.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Electric Blue Alhi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Alhi   Electric Blue Alhi Empty

Back to top Go down

Electric Blue Alhi
Page 1 of 1