Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Another Staffy Arrive's.. Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Another Staffy Arrive's.. Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Staffy Arrive's..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Another Staffy Arrive's.. Empty
PostSubject: Another Staffy Arrive's..   Another Staffy Arrive's.. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Well here's the latest in the staffordshire BullTerrier's in the family home...
His name is Buster and as you can see very very lazy lol......
And i thought it was only fair to add a pic of Tilly our Chihuahua,,,recently made famous for marrying Winnie the pooh lol.....

Another Staffy Arrive's.. 20t34fk

Another Staffy Arrive's.. 66yfsj

Another Staffy Arrive's.. O85cux

Hope you like them.........CuRbY...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Staffy Arrive's..   Another Staffy Arrive's.. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Buster looks dead set awesome Curby , I bet he grows into a right bruiser of a dog, great pick up mate.
cheers J

Last edited by Kurosaki J on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
axle
Small Fry
Small Fry
axle

Male Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Chippy/tropical fish
Humor : Non existant
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Another Staffy Arrive's..   Another Staffy Arrive's.. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Cool Curby Nice lookin staffy there. I also have two staffs myself ( both english) and they are the best dogs. Apart from being a bit destructive as pups that is. I have a three year old brindle male and a two year old white female who is almost identical two your new male Buster. I had a male staffy when I was growing up as a kid who made it to 14.5 yrs before we parted ways ( his name was also Buster and was an awesome dog) And I will never completely get over losing him either. Oh well have fun with yours they look great. Just one tip you may already know, the white staffs ( pieds ) are a lot more prone to skin irretations and things ( especially sun burn ) But I noticed Buster has a black nose which is a bonus not only for looks but the less pink skin on the face area , the less rik of cancers etc. As he gets older he will develope a lot more black skin pigmentation all over his body which is also a good thing. when I have more time I will post some pics of my two. Cheers
Back to top Go down
axle
Small Fry
Small Fry
axle

Male Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Chippy/tropical fish
Humor : Non existant
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Another Staffy Arrive's..   Another Staffy Arrive's.. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 pm

PS. The chihuahua looks like a nice pooch aswell.
Back to top Go down
Angi-N-Wayne
V.I.P Member

Number of posts : 690
Job/hobbies : Fish are our hobbies
Thank You Points : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Staffy Arrive's..   Another Staffy Arrive's.. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Lovely looking staffie there Curby. We've just spent a LONG weekend camping in the middle of York Racecourse for a Sealed Knot do and a new member of our Company brought along his 18 month old Brindle, and he's as soft as a brush Smile

Oh, and on the subject of this weekend. Paddy McGuiness and Rory McGrath were there filming yesterday for their 2nd series of their around Britain programme where they do silly pastimes ............. yesterday it was the Sealed Knot, so watch out for the Flag (Colours) that I made lol
Back to top Go down
http://worm-cultures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Staffy Arrive's..   Another Staffy Arrive's.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Staffy Arrive's..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Off The Topic........ :: Other Pet's-
Jump to: