Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Wanted BN Juvi's?? Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Wanted BN Juvi's?? Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted BN Juvi's??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Wanted BN Juvi's?? Empty
PostSubject: Wanted BN Juvi's??   Wanted BN Juvi's?? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Iam looking for Albino Bristlenose Juvie's must be ready to be sold ...i dont want fry........let me no what you've got, browns will do but iam after some albino's...............

Cheers Curby.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
gedhart
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Female Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Computer Engineer
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Wanted BN Juvi's?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted BN Juvi's??   Wanted BN Juvi's?? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:53 am

Hi Curby - We've spoke before.

I have a gorgeous healthy common brown BN that's a juvie (approx. 10 months old) if you're interested. He's now bigger than my breeding male (who's not quite a year old himself and has bred 3 times with my female) and very impressive he is. Trouble is, I think 'young Michael' is now vying for territory in my 165L tank and has recently started scrapping with my breeding male.

I've had to break up a couple of fights recently, so the juvie has to go, I'm afraid. The juvie has been in the tank for the last 5 months. There are a couple of caves and bogwood at either end of the tank, but it doesn't appear to make much difference. He's of breeding age now as he's started fanning.

I'm based in Oldham, so pickup or delivery wouldn't be a problem. My trouble is, he's in my planted community tank (along with the breeding pair). Trying to catch him would be a challenge, and not quite sure how I would get him!

Not sure on the price, but I'm selling my 5 month old fry to LFS for £1.20 each cash. I'm pretty new to the BN breeding (only my 3rd batch), so any contact/advice would be good. I don't seem to suffer many losses, so it appears my BN are happy!

I've still got a few 4-5 month old BN fry from my breeding pair.

PS. Sent you a friend request on facebook.

Cheers
Ged
Back to top Go down
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

Male Number of posts : 1072
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Wanted BN Juvi's?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted BN Juvi's??   Wanted BN Juvi's?? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 pm

curby what size do you want and how much do you want to pay ive only just seen this post ive loads from fry to going on 2 1/2 to 3 inch local fish store took 120 off me today but theirs loads left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanted BN Juvi's?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted BN Juvi's??   Wanted BN Juvi's?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted BN Juvi's??
Page 1 of 1