Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

What are you listining to Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

What are you listining to Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you listining to

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

What are you listining to Empty
PostSubject: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 am

High guys , just thought I'd gauge the musical diversity between the members here with the question of "what do you listen to when doing a water change".

A few years back we( my mates and I) got the chance to meet a quality geezer from the UK , he has since returned home to the mother land - but left behind a copy of a "BBC lol! radio one session from DJ Craze"
Absolutely awesome drum and bass and a big up to our bro scotty aka GEEZA
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Bwompus
V.I.P Member
Bwompus

Male Number of posts : 541
Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc
Humor : lots
Thank You Points : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Right now I'm listening to Mushroomhead - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOaqcfTZgno
Note : I love ALL kinds of music ALL kinds...except Polka and Death Metal....but tend to lean towards heavy riffs and beats. So if you send me some links of bands you don't think I've heard of it would be greatly appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
816johnv
V.I.P Member
816johnv

Male Number of posts : 700
Job/hobbies : Breeding Plecs, Football and most other sports
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:06 pm

I also listen to all sorts of music there is nothing i dont really like lol
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm

So you'd be into the guitar stylings of "TOOL" aswell Bwompus? I had the whole catalogue until some mutt stole them out my car.
What about hip hop beats ? here's a few OZZIE crews you might want to try
Bliss 'n' Esso- Flowers in the pavement(first album), flying colours(most recent album)(checkout the 2nd track- crazy drums)
Hilltop Hoods- The hard road( first album)(check out the nose bleed section track) not sure of the latest album but these boys are local Adelaide guys.
Funk whores.
Urthboy.
Worth a look if get into hip hop stylings.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Bwompus
V.I.P Member
Bwompus

Job/hobbies : ZOMBIES!!, Horror movies, aquariums, fishing, drag racing, 4 wheeling, camping, etc etc

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Maynard is awesome!! Tool, Perfect Circle, Puscifer.

I do enjoy hip-hop beats and will check out those bands. THANKS!!!!

If anybody else has some suggestions please let me know. I'm always up for new music.

These guys from Iceland have caught my attention. Sigur Rós. Can't understand a word they are saying but the music is chillaxing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3VTrrc-Hc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm

No probs Bwompus, let us know how you find them , just remember it's not going to sound like general American hip-hop.
I'm interested to get feed back as these are OZZIE born and breed guys- lets see if they are on par with the rest of the planet.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
MarkOrm
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
MarkOrm

Male Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : Fish, walking, animals, photography.
Humor : Bill Hicks.
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Love Sigur Ros - and Tool / Perfect Circle.

I like my dodgy metal so in uncool moments - partial to Helloween, old school Morbid Angel & worst of all Aerosmith.

These days I'm more of an indie kid - current favourites are British Sea Power, Doves, Stereophonics & The Wedding Present. When it comes to you lot down under though I do like a bit of The Church Wink

Oh and Seth Lakeman who is a bit folky but in a good way - and sings a lot about Cornwall.
Back to top Go down
Bwompus
V.I.P Member
Bwompus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Kurosaki J wrote:
So you'd be into the guitar stylings of "TOOL" aswell Bwompus? I had the whole catalogue until some mutt stole them out my car.
What about hip hop beats ? here's a few OZZIE crews you might want to try
Bliss 'n' Esso- Flowers in the pavement(first album), flying colours(most recent album)(checkout the 2nd track- crazy drums)
Hilltop Hoods- The hard road( first album)(check out the nose bleed section track) not sure of the latest album but these boys are local Adelaide guys.
Funk whores.
Urthboy.
Worth a look if get into hip hop stylings.
cheers J

Dark Tower by Bliss n Eso rocks!!

Hilltop Hoods "the nosebleed Section" is smooth and steady. I like it.

Couldn't find Funk Whores but oh my...what a search...lmao

Didn't care for Urthboy.

Here are some for you - Lifer
Parliament - I know you've heard them. Wink
Michael Franti & Spearhead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listining to   What are you listining to Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listining to
Page 1 of 1