Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile




 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 what a clutch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: what a clutch   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:11 pm

romeo as done it again what a stud muffin.
last friday i took romeo and is cave from the tank and put him in a holding tank.
sunday morning checked the tank and their was fry all over the front glass. so removed romeo and the cave back to the breeding tank did a quick count of the fry and their was 54 on the glass but theirs going to be more. anyway got home tonight checked on all the tanks and a female shot out of romeos cave so had quick peek to see this.



and the female is in their again so more to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1496
Age : 38
Location : Down the boozer
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:00 pm

What a clutch ( said in the voice of Richie Benaud) marvelous effort that.
Have the eggs doubled up yet?
cheers J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster


Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 43
Location : Halifax, UK
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Nice one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angi-N-Wayne
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 690
Age : 52
Location : Sheffield, UK
Job/hobbies : Fish are our hobbies
Thank You Points : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:00 am

Kurosaki J wrote:
What a clutch ( said in the voice of Richie Benaud) marvelous effort that.
Have the eggs doubled up yet?
cheers J

Ahhhhhhhh, Richie Benaud ........... crrrricket, wicckkett Loved to hear him say those out loud. He's a Sheffield Wednesday fan too as his wife is from these parts IIRC.

Anyhoo, back to the clutch ... wow .... nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worm-cultures.com/
Curby
The Boss
The Boss


Male Number of posts : 3578
Age : 34
Location : Wigan UK {Mars}
Job/hobbies : Killing Zombies.....
Humor : Not Reet int Yed!! /Lee Evans/John Bishop..:)
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:29 am

Nice one deano you must be over run with fry....

Good pics aswell did you take any of them wriggler's on the tank??

_________________

Dont Forget to hit the AquaRank Logo at the top of the forum page it looks just like this.VVV...........

Click here to vote for Bristlenose World

Visit BristlenoseWorld on Facebook..Sign up Please...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=151223290672
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bristlenoseworld.com
816johnv
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 33
Location : Withernsea Near Hull East Yorkshire
Job/hobbies : Breeding Plecs, Football and most other sports
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Well done mate Smile

thats a nice clutch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Curby wrote:
Nice one deano you must be over run with fry....

Good pics aswell did you take any of them wriggler's on the tank??

i sure am curby of all different types and sizes i can feel a big fire sale after crimbo.




heres some of the last lot just moved them over to another tank

then theirs going to be this lot im well out of room now so no more breeding for a bit
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Angi-N-Wayne wrote:
Kurosaki J wrote:
What a clutch ( said in the voice of Richie Benaud) marvelous effort that.
Have the eggs doubled up yet?
cheers J

Ahhhhhhhh, Richie Benaud ........... crrrricket, wicckkett Loved to hear him say those out loud. He's a Sheffield Wednesday fan too as his wife is from these parts IIRC.

Anyhoo, back to the clutch ... wow .... nice one Very Happy

someone as to be a wenseday fan i suppose LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattmania
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose


Male Number of posts : 78
Age : 30
Location : Australia Perth
Job/hobbies : Master sign writer
Humor : shaken not stirred
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:28 am

nice work mate!!!

FRY FRY FRY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.iopenersigns.com.au
Angi-N-Wayne
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 690
Age : 52
Location : Sheffield, UK
Job/hobbies : Fish are our hobbies
Thank You Points : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 am

deano wrote:
Angi-N-Wayne wrote:
Kurosaki J wrote:
What a clutch ( said in the voice of Richie Benaud) marvelous effort that.
Have the eggs doubled up yet?
cheers J

Ahhhhhhhh, Richie Benaud ........... crrrricket, wicckkett Loved to hear him say those out loud. He's a Sheffield Wednesday fan too as his wife is from these parts IIRC.

Anyhoo, back to the clutch ... wow .... nice one Very Happy

someone as to be a wenseday fan i suppose LOL

<<Thwack>> ..... Cheeky mare lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worm-cultures.com/
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1496
Age : 38
Location : Down the boozer
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Ah ha lots of fry - it's a beautiful thing Good Job
Whats a wenseday fan? Obviously its not someone who looks forward to wednesdays.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster


Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 43
Location : Halifax, UK
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Never mind Deano I am sure you will move them pretty easily lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Kurosaki J wrote:
Ah ha lots of fry - it's a beautiful thing Good Job
Whats a wenseday fan? Obviously its not someone who looks forward to wednesdays.
cheers J

its a poor football club called sheffield wedensday mate should be called black sunday their that bad lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Jagtazman wrote:
Never mind Deano I am sure you will move them pretty easily lol!

i hope so mate im going to have a lot going on after crimbo and not going to have that much time for the fish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:28 pm

mattmania wrote:
nice work mate!!!

FRY FRY FRY!!

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deano
V.I.P Member


Male Number of posts : 1072
Age : 48
Location : sheffield
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Angi-N-Wayne wrote:
deano wrote:
Angi-N-Wayne wrote:
Kurosaki J wrote:
What a clutch ( said in the voice of Richie Benaud) marvelous effort that.
Have the eggs doubled up yet?
cheers J

Ahhhhhhhh, Richie Benaud ........... crrrricket, wicckkett Loved to hear him say those out loud. He's a Sheffield Wednesday fan too as his wife is from these parts IIRC.

Anyhoo, back to the clutch ... wow .... nice one Very Happy



someone as to be a wenseday fan i suppose LOL

<<Thwack>> ..... Cheeky mare lol! lol! lol!

lol! thats me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what a clutch   Today at 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
what a clutch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Clutch head screwdrivers?
» Tapping noise from depressed clutch
» Slipper Clucth for SCX10 setup
» Losi 1/24 Sct
» Origami bag/purse pattern

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: The Breeding Cave-
Jump to: