Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

Male Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : :)
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-11

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose Empty
PostSubject: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 am

my female albino looking relly fat does she have eggs or somthing?
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose Empty
PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 am

Piccy? its hard to tell without a pic as it could be her becoming gravid or it could be bloat. need a pic to tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:01 am

ok when she comes out of the cave ill get a pic of her if she comes out
Back to top Go down
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 am

Very Happy how do the stars work how it says small fry how to get stars?

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose 22012010

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose 22012011
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 pm

I would say that is he becoming gravid. looks like she is almost ready to pop too.

she will either lay them or reabsorb them. good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 am

i dont have any breeding caves what can i use for them to breed in? stuff found around the house
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:54 am

http://www.bristlenoseworld.com/the-diy-room-f65/diy-caves-t1289.htm
Back to top Go down
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:56 am

thanks ill go buy a clay pot asap how long does the female hold the eggs in her tummy? and if i forced them into a cave will they breed?
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 am

week or two before she will decide to re absorb them normally. But from there she will get gravid quickly again.

And no, if you force them into a cave you will prob end up stressing them to death. They will do it in their own time Smile
Back to top Go down
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 pm

ok well i got a container sort of thing put a hole in it for them to enter and the female has been in it for over 3 hours( i diddnt force her Very Happy )no males have gone in yet

want me to post a pic?
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 pm

generally the male will be the one to get a female to enter the cave. The female prob thinks the new spot is a good spot to hide. tho they have been known to breed in some odd places before.
Back to top Go down
laykoo
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
laykoo

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 pm

i saw the male and the female in there but then my rainbow sharks went in and scared them out so now im thinking of getting rid of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose   my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose Empty

Back to top Go down

my female albino looking relly fat. i know im posting alot of questions but im new to bristlenose
Page 1 of 1