Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide   FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 am

FOR SALE: Cherry Shrimp :cherry:

SEX: Both - can get specific sexes for you but will cost you extra for time involved

SIZE: up to 2.5cms

NUMBER AVALIABLE: lots and lots and lots

PRICE: PRICE DROP $1 each, 20 for $15, 50 for $30, 100 for $50

BRED BEFORE (yes/no): Yeah, all the time!!

POSTAGE (yes/no, cost): Sure, if you want. It will be AusPost Express. PM for cost, will come with some moss to aid in transit

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I keep these little fellas in all my tanks. I am currently writing a second book on them so keep your eyes peeled for that in the next few months. They are great for breeding tanks as they help keep everything nice and clean and dont add to much to the bio-load, in fact i would suggest they actually help by shreading left over food and fish waste into smaller bits which can be filtered with ease. The question i always get asked is if they can go with other fish. generally i say no, but it does depend. I have a thriving colony in my discus and ram tank as they are albe to hide in the moss and roots of the larger plants. however, other chiclids will rip tanks apart trying to get them, angels, acaras, Forest jewels, convicts and sevs are good at that so i would avoid them with shrimp. Shrimp tanks are beautiful and amazingly easy to care for. I have one on my desk in the office and it is great to relax during a stressful day.

PICTURES:

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Dscn2824

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Dscn2826

Berried female

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Snc00053

Shrimp tank shot

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Shrimptan

PM
email: douglas.green@flinders.edu.au
phone: 0403 166 597
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide   FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:06 am

Priced dropped!!!
Back to top Go down
parkadge
V.I.P Member
parkadge

Male Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : Artist/Military History
Thank You Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Great to watch   FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Being in Ireland I'm not in the market for these but I would recommend getting some. I was given 10 about two months ago and now have about 50. They are amazing to watch.

What surprised me is how fast they swim and how funny they look doing it. As my population builds I'm slowly introducing them into the rest of my tanks.

If anyone is undecided as whether to get some or not my advice would be to go for it you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
http://parkadge.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide   FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide Empty

Back to top Go down

FS: Cherry Shrimp - Adelaide
Page 1 of 1