Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zane
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
zane

Male Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Bartender/Graphic Designer
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) Empty
PostSubject: Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =)   Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:01 pm

ive been trying to get all my bristlenose to start breeding, and about a month ago i succeeded with 2 of them. well about 4 days ago, the first one spawned again. then a day later my albino female spawned in the same cave, and then yesterday another female that hasnt spawned before did it aswell. all in the same cave. the cave looks absolutely chockers and only 2 eggs were pushed out. just now i checked in and i have wrigglers from my first lot. they are going crazy. lol. i dont know if this is just coincidence, but just before all this crazy breeding happened, i fed them a large chunk of raw pumkin. they absolutely loved it. do any of you feed your bristlenose pumkin? if not then give it a try because i have a strong feeling it does wonders. (did for me anyway). let me know how you go. cheers. -Zane
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =)   Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 pm

cheers great news mate loadsa fry then....
My L182's have been at it now for nearley 3 days when there gona stop i dont no.....alls i did was take my pair of Bristlenose cirrhosus out because one didnt look to good and i did a 25% water change then boom my largest female when into my male's cave....like i said 3 days now...but my other female L182 is also gravid and is hanging around is cave also, so hopefully i will have the same situation as you mate....but if normal BN's have 200 eggs then how many will mine throw out...because my fem's are huge........ Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
zane
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
zane

Male Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Bartender/Graphic Designer
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =)   Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 am

ah awesome! yeah try them on some pumkin and do another cool water change and then let me know if it works. think im onto something here lol. :face:
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =)   Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 pm

I will give the pumpkin ago and let you no what happens mate.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =)   Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not single, Not double, but TRIPPLE bubble. =)
Page 1 of 1