Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now?? Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now?? Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey
Small Fry
Small Fry
Rey

Male Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : retail/aquariums, my three dogs,anime/sci-fi,music, digital illustration.
Humor : varied
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2011-02-20

found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now?? Empty
PostSubject: found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now??   found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now?? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am

I am extremely happy Very Happy to find eggs in front of the glass, but what do I do with them now? I've raised cory eggs seperately but not plecos.my bristlenose have always been the best dads.

in my tank with 4 pseudacanthicus L65's

The largest female she had a belly full of eggs for awhile now!:yes: from a first time mating pair of pseudacathicus blizzard cactus plecos in a cave a long with two others . the eggs were adrift outside the cave two were all fuzzy the rest were yellow. looked to see almost a yolk forming. I've only had experience with ancistrus spawning and the fathers raised the eggs. I put the eggs back inside where there was a male in a long D-shaped cave.

all I can add is the temperature dropped to near 49f outside the water is around 82 f and I fed them some peruvian purpe potaoes that are in season now, they had some mysis shrimp before that. haven done a water change in like 2 weeks they have a 40gl us tank by themslves four and they are about 2 years sionce I got them at about 3 inches.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now??   found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now?? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am

i'd look into getting an egg tumbler for just this situation Smile

Awesome work on the spawn by the way!!
Back to top Go down

found eggs kick out in Pseuda tank L65's :) what to do now??
Page 1 of 1