Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Super Red Long Fin Plecos Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Super Red Long Fin Plecos Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Red Long Fin Plecos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bwhiskered
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 12
Thank You Points : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-16

Super Red Long Fin Plecos Empty
PostSubject: Super Red Long Fin Plecos   Super Red Long Fin Plecos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 am

My Super Red long fin plecos that I have been developing for 2 years are finally starting to spawn. I can't get your forum to down load my pictures as it does not seem to resize them but here is a link.

http://canadapleco.com/index.php?/topic/2868-super-red-long-fin-pictures/
Back to top Go down
love L144
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
love L144

Male Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : Fish Keeping
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Super Red Long Fin Plecos   Super Red Long Fin Plecos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:11 am

nice pictures Smile hope all goes well with the spawn
Back to top Go down
Julie D
Small Fry
Small Fry
Julie D

Female Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Cruising on Motorbike and collecting and breeding fish
Humor : only on days ending in y
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-30

PostSubject: Super reds   Super Red Long Fin Plecos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:26 pm

They are beautiful. I love the first photo with 'mini me' doing the same pose as their parent... how cute.

So I've seen your post and others where people talk about the 'auctions', do you have a specific fish auction for general public?
Or is it like here in Australia where farmers go to a stock auction for cattle etc, so that retail fish stores can buy in bulk from you?

It's all very interesting how we only have a few types allowed in Australia and around the world others like yourself have so many very different species of pleco/bristlenose.

Best of luck with them.

Super Red Long Fin Plecos 1514952399 
Back to top Go down
Bwhiskered
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 12
Thank You Points : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Super Red Long Fin Plecos   Super Red Long Fin Plecos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Julie D wrote:
They are beautiful.  I love the first photo with 'mini me' doing the same pose as their parent... how cute.

So I've seen your post and others where people talk about the 'auctions', do you have a specific fish auction for general public?
Or is it like here in Australia where farmers go to a stock auction for cattle etc, so that retail fish stores can buy in bulk from you?

It's all very interesting how we only have a few types allowed in Australia and around the world others like yourself have so many very different species of pleco/bristlenose.

Best of luck with them.

Super Red Long Fin Plecos 1514952399 

In the part of Ontario Canada where I live there are 7 clubs in 7 different cities all within 100 miles of my house. Some have one auction a year and some two. They are all open to everyone. They are all bagged in pairs or groups and are bid on mainly by fellow hobbyists. Being close to the USA boarder many of us often attend fish conventions where we buy fish that are unavailable in Canada. Although bringing fish in is more involved than it used to be they can be declared and brought in except for those on cities or a few that could become invasive.
Back to top Go down
Julie D
Small Fry
Small Fry
Julie D

Female Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Cruising on Motorbike and collecting and breeding fish
Humor : only on days ending in y
Thank You Points : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-30

PostSubject: Super reds   Super Red Long Fin Plecos EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks for that info. It's always good to know how things are in other parts of the world.

Let us know how you go at the auctions and good luck with all your red babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Red Long Fin Plecos   Super Red Long Fin Plecos Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Red Long Fin Plecos
Page 1 of 1