Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

FS: various bristlenose Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

FS: various bristlenose Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS: various bristlenose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

FS: various bristlenose Empty
PostSubject: FS: various bristlenose   FS: various bristlenose EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Hey all,

Just realised that i in fact dont have a for sale post on here, which is kinda dumb of me!

So, for all you people out there in the greatr city of Adelaide who are looking for bristlenose then come and see me and i bet i have what you need.

Currently I have

Common Shortfin:

3cms: $5
4cms: $7
5cms: 10

Albino shrotfin (type II):

3cms: $10
4cms: $15
5cms: $20

Common Longfin:

3.5cms: $25
4.5cms: $30
5cms+: $35

I do have some Albino Longfins but they sold out very quickly and the next batch are still only about 2cms and too young to sell. they should be good to go in about a month (mid Aug)

I offer discount for bulk buys and I do travel to meet people if you are coming from a fair ways, don't I Karl Smile

I do also post if you need me to send something. this incurs additional costs obviosuly. I use either AAE, Couriersplease or PackSend. depending on various things. never had a DOA from 3 shipppings, not the longest history i know but not too many people want them shipped.

Either PM me here or email me at douglas.green@flinders.edu.au. Im located in brighton Smile
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: FS: various bristlenose   FS: various bristlenose EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 am

Doug wrote:

I offer discount for bulk buys and I do travel to meet people if you are coming from a fair ways, don't I Karl Smile

Well u were the buyer so...
U by any chance havnt herd anythin bout any albino longfins around have u? Still thinkin i should ad another female to my pair :afro:
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: FS: various bristlenose   FS: various bristlenose EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 am

kfenk wrote:
U by any chance havnt herd anythin bout any albino longfins around have u? Still thinkin i should ad another female to my pair :afro:

Working on that at the moment, trying to get into contact with my man in Vic who hooked me up last time. He is a bit hit and miss but i have asked him for 1m and 2f (one for me and one for you cheers )

He will get back to me with the $$ if he pulls his finger out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: various bristlenose   FS: various bristlenose Empty

Back to top Go down

FS: various bristlenose
Page 1 of 1