Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like

Go down 
+2
Kurosaki J
ancistrus-mayhem
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yvette
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Female Number of posts : 128
Job/hobbies : fish and dogs
Thank You Points : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-04

How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: moving fry?   How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi, when do you put the eggs/fry in the breeding traps? sorry it's a bit off topic,Yvette
Back to top Go down
http://www.roedeanewhippets.co.uk
ancistrus-mayhem
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
ancistrus-mayhem

Male Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : common & longfin bristlenose breeder website not ready but getting there
Humor : mmmmmmmm
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-05

How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like   How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm

i only put the eggs in breeding trap if one of the males kicks out the eggs

plus

only the other time is to catch them when i have sold them i put them in breeding trap then bag them for posting or someone is picking them up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebstore.org/Ancistrus_mayhem/index.aspx?pageid=1
Eaglehorsesmom
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
Eaglehorsesmom

Female Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Working on disability. Writting Riddick fan fics and watching our Plecos
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like   How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 pm

I have one common male named Mike....or at least I'm claiming him as a male. Wink

Your pics are beautiful. The AB Longfins are breathtaking!

Eaglehorsesmom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like   How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Bristlenose Do You Own !commons Or, other ones leave reply here with pics if like
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2