Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jond4261
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
jond4261

Male Number of posts : 249
Job/hobbies : Job: Electrician. Hobbies: Fish Keeping and watching Cricket.
Humor : sarcastic
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2010-11-30

long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  Empty
PostSubject: long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!    long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 pm

I was trawlling through ebay as I do now and again and came across this

Item number: 250885940599

Not sure how accurate the description is as its nothing to do with me, but thought it might be of interest to someone on here as they seemed a little unusual.

I also dropped the seller a quick note telling him about this site.

Hope this is ok

cheers

Jon
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!    long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

It's hard to tell from the pictures on eBay but those look like normal longfins. Maybe it's the lighting or colour of the tank water that makes the tips seem yellow scratch
Back to top Go down
MikeIkin
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 1
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!    long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi, im the one who is selling the bristlenoses on ebay and they have definitely got yellowish trims to the fins - not all the fish but a lot of them. I work away from home Monday to Wednesday but I'll get some better pictures on Thursday and post them on here for you to have a look at. Mike
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!    long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi mike and welcome. Would definitely love to see some pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!    long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

long finned Browns 2-3 inches with bright yellow seams to their tail...!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: Bristlenose Talk-
Jump to: