Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Hello to all from Constanta Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Hello to all from Constanta Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to all from Constanta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrotherG
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
BigBrotherG

Male Number of posts : 73
Job/hobbies : Maritime Officer(3/O)/BN
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Hello to all from Constanta Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all from Constanta   Hello to all from Constanta EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Hello!!! I'm from Constanta/Romania I have 24 years and i'm a bn lover. I hope to find a lot of nice people around here and share somme experience in bn breeding.
Back to top Go down
jim.and
V.I.P Member
jim.and

Male Number of posts : 1449
Job/hobbies : Warehouse Op
Thank You Points : 107
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Constanta   Hello to all from Constanta EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Very Happy Hi BigBrotherG and welcome to Bristlenoseworld cheers

You could well be are first Romanian member cheers, there are lots of very nice people on hear only to willing to share experiences Very Happy .

Back to top Go down
Bristlenoses
V.I.P Member

Female Number of posts : 992
Job/hobbies : Bristlenoses,photography,animals,nature,drawing and painting,films,books,internet.
Thank You Points : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Constanta   Hello to all from Constanta EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello BigBrotherG and welcome to a great place Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrotherG
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
BigBrotherG

PostSubject: Hey   Hello to all from Constanta EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey guys, you could not imagine how excited I'm. I've already found a lot of new and interesting things. This site is amazing.
I't was a great to create this site. Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Bristlenoses
V.I.P Member

Female Number of posts : 992
Job/hobbies : Bristlenoses,photography,animals,nature,drawing and painting,films,books,internet.
Thank You Points : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Constanta   Hello to all from Constanta EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 pm

It will be good to hear your experiences and about your bristlenoses Smile
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Constanta   Hello to all from Constanta EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 am

Hello, welcome and Thankyou for your positive comments about the forum. It's a great site and can off alot of information on all things bristlenose. cheers
Back to top Go down
BigBrotherG
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
BigBrotherG

PostSubject: Experience   Hello to all from Constanta EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 am

About my experience i can say that i had 3 years ago a lot of pairs of bn like common, albino, albino long fin, and common long fin. I didn't try with other L numbers because in Romania they are very expensive and very rare. I had somme problems and i kept only part of these pairs. I work as a maritime officer and in the time I way at sea my mom feed the fishes. Now I have 2 females of albino long fin, 1 pair of common long fin and 1 male albino. In this moment I try to buy somme pairs but nobody sales adults and you can find only common bn because the other are very rare. I will try in Bucharest to se if i can get some small albino or some long fin bn to grow them till summer.
About breeding of the bn i had some bad experience. In my city the water ph is about 8 and the durity is about 20 25 degrees.
I breed them many times but the problem was with the fryes. At about 1 cm the fryes started to die, making some strange movings and the stomach was like glued to the column. It happened many times so now I wanna try with a osmosis instalation and ph controller.
If u had the same problem please advice me.
Thank you again guys for beeing so friendly and sorry for my english at this hour!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Constanta   Hello to all from Constanta Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to all from Constanta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Introduction Section :: New Members-
Jump to: