Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

RIP to my beautiful female LFABN Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

RIP to my beautiful female LFABN Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RIP to my beautiful female LFABN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

RIP to my beautiful female LFABN Empty
PostSubject: RIP to my beautiful female LFABN   RIP to my beautiful female LFABN EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 am

I just want to pay my respects to my beautiful female longfin albino. She was a fantastic fish and an excellent breeder. She was a well traveled fish, having been born in Western Australia then shipped to me by my mate Robbo Jones.

She has been looking poorly for the last few days after her last spawn. I have no idea what was wrong but she finally succumbed last night.

So rest in peace you pretty lady, thank you for making my tank pretty and giving me so many babies.

rest in peace
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: RIP to my beautiful female LFABN   RIP to my beautiful female LFABN EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 am

Sorry to hear mate. Hope you find yourself a new alb lf girl to keep those beauties coming Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
Jeff

Male Number of posts : 307
Job/hobbies : Semi-retired / Lord of the Rings Online
Humor : dry
Thank You Points : 17
Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: RIP to my beautiful female LFABN   RIP to my beautiful female LFABN EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Sorry to hear, she must've been special to you. I can't imagine losing one of my breeders Sad
Back to top Go down
KYANGELSNCORYS
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
KYANGELSNCORYS

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : BASS/CRAPPIE FISHING-TROPICAL FISH
Humor : MY KIDS TELL ME IM OLDER THEN DIRT
Thank You Points : 7
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: agree   RIP to my beautiful female LFABN EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 pm

rest in peace its tough when you lose one of your breeders , I have lost a few in the last few yrs but I was lucky i had some of their off spring that I was growing out to replace them with. I always keep a extra adult in case I lose one of my breeders
Back to top Go down
Chaase
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose

Number of posts : 239
Thank You Points : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-03

PostSubject: Re: RIP to my beautiful female LFABN   RIP to my beautiful female LFABN EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 am

Awwwwwww i hate it when that happens. I have lost 1 female too & it sucks as they are so hard to find Sad

Back to top Go down
KYANGELSNCORYS
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
KYANGELSNCORYS

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : BASS/CRAPPIE FISHING-TROPICAL FISH
Humor : MY KIDS TELL ME IM OLDER THEN DIRT
Thank You Points : 7
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: RIP to my beautiful female LFABN   RIP to my beautiful female LFABN EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:13 pm

the last female i lost is when she was huge with eggs and the male was chasing her all over the tank and the next morning i found her on the floor dryed up where she crawled out of the tank during the nite and died rest in peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP to my beautiful female LFABN   RIP to my beautiful female LFABN Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP to my beautiful female LFABN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: The Pleco Hospital :: The Plec Cemetery-
Jump to: