Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Hi all, I'm new here...  Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Hi all, I'm new here...  Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi all, I'm new here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stonepleco
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 1
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2012-10-03

Hi all, I'm new here...  Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, I'm new here...    Hi all, I'm new here...  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Re Genetics...
I'm trying for the LF Super Red...
I'm breeding LF Calico (Red/Black), both Mum and Dad are LF Calico x Super Red Sf, so I'm waiting to see the results. Both the male and female have the same parents. So, to mix the gene pool, do I add another Super Red to get the red without the calico, or a Lemon for the LF? Hi all, I'm new here...  3235774899

I've no idea what the Lemons' genes are lol They spawn approx 70% LF / 30% Sf. (To be clear, my Lemons are the 'blue/black eyed', a colour morph of common browns) For the record, the 'blue' is the iris colour, best seen on the adults.

Also breeding:
Lemon LF My Lemons are a smiley 'Smile' block yellow.
Super Red Sf

I've been reading the genetics on here with great interest.
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Hi all, I'm new here...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all, I'm new here...    Hi all, I'm new here...  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 am

Hello and Hi all, I'm new here...  Bristlenoseworld

good luck with trying to breed the super red longfins but i have a feeling its alot harder and longer process than it seems. otherwise they would be as readily available as the other varients. there are some out there as a member on here posted pics of super red longfins a while back
Back to top Go down

Hi all, I'm new here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Introduction Section :: New Members-
Jump to: