Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bristlenoses
V.I.P Member

Female Number of posts : 992
Job/hobbies : Bristlenoses,photography,animals,nature,drawing and painting,films,books,internet.
Thank You Points : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner Empty
PostSubject: Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner   Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi everyone,as Sarahdd was the only person to submit a photo for the FPOTM competition she is automatically the winner.I personally would like to thank you Sarahdd for taking the time to submit the beautiful photo.

Winning Photo by Sarahdd
Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner Rams10

Well Done and Thankyou to Sarahdd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarahdd
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
Sarahdd

Female Number of posts : 223
Job/hobbies : Breeding DD, Koi, Blue & wild blood Angelfish, Purple Moscow Guppies, & BN. Catering to 3 cats, 1 dog, & 1 husband.
Humor : Messing with the dog and the husband- the cats are on to me.
Thank You Points : 21
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner   Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks Bristlenoses!!

I WON! I WON! I WON!!! cheers

Embarassed oh yeah..... Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner 3813960834
Back to top Go down
ktk05
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
ktk05

Female Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : Registered Respiratory Therapist @ hospital
Thank You Points : 17
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner   Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Beautiful! I have so w rams too but can't seem to Get them to breed. Do yours?
Back to top Go down
Sarahdd
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
Sarahdd

Female Number of posts : 223
Job/hobbies : Breeding DD, Koi, Blue & wild blood Angelfish, Purple Moscow Guppies, & BN. Catering to 3 cats, 1 dog, & 1 husband.
Humor : Messing with the dog and the husband- the cats are on to me.
Thank You Points : 21
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner   Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 am

Thanks!
Unfortunately, no breeding. These I purchased from a LFS a couple years ago, and are both male - hence the tough guy "face off" (a planted 60 gal. isn't big enough for both of them!) The pic was taken a few months ago, and I am noticing signs of aging in both fish recently. They hide more and look less robust. Likely they are Asian imports, possibly hormone treated. The store I purchased them from always seemed to have what looked like males, I could never find any females.

I've considered getting a pair from a breeder and setting them up in a tank of their own with just a few dithers, they are such pretty and animated little fish, but their relatively short lifespans and my limited tank space has kept me from it............ so far Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner 1153438146
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner   Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2012 FPOTM Winner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Trade Rooms and Competition Area :: BristlenoseWorld Competitions :: FPOTM-
Jump to: