Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Selling up Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Selling up Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KenG
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
KenG

Male Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : ADI
Thank You Points : -1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Selling up Empty
PostSubject: Selling up   Selling up EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi All

I know its been a while since i last visited but due to work commitments i,ve been rather busy, and also hence the post for selling up,for sale is the following -
Juwel vision 180 less than 2years old, cabinet in excellent condition,complete with Aqua one CF1200 external filter, Eheim aquaball,Fluval 4, gravel, heater, 3 pieces bogwood,various containers of food including red astax crumb.
Fish included are 5 x Geophagus Aereos ( 3 to 4 inch and stunning!), 8 x neon rainbows (praecox) approx 2 inch, 3xL333, 4xL144 (approx 2 inch) plus 1 large female L144 (approx 4 inch),2xBolivian rams,1 L16 approx 2inch
Set up is mature and all fish are extremely healthy and feeding well

Also included - 30 inch clear seal tank, less than 10 months old,complete with Tetratec IN800 filter,heater, gravel, bogwood and some rocks fish included are 5 albino bristlenose cats ( ranging from 1 to 2 inch),2 unknown L numbers(possibly 154?),1 ancistrus ranunculus(approx 3inch) and approx 30 black bar endlers ,from babies to adult.

Also - 1 24x12x10 tank, 1 18x12x12 tank, spare new 300watt juwel heater and spare 50watt heater.
Selling up due to work commitments, looking for £250 the lot

Willing to take £200
Back to top Go down

Selling up
Page 1 of 1