Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Looking for Unique/Rare Bushynose Plecos To purchase Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Looking for Unique/Rare Bushynose Plecos To purchase Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Unique/Rare Bushynose Plecos To purchase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikeyboy2222
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 17
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Looking for Unique/Rare Bushynose Plecos To purchase Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Unique/Rare Bushynose Plecos To purchase   Looking for Unique/Rare Bushynose Plecos To purchase EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 am

Hello Everyone, I currently breed Albino short fin Bushynose plecos. I recent set up several more tanks and want to move onto something a bit more unique/rare to bring in a few extra bucks. I work for a local fish store doing water changes and algae and they currently buy my healthy young fry. So i am going to take a shot on here to see if anyone is selling anything interesting because our local wholesaler does not have anything to interesting as far as bushynose. They have albino short fin and longfin and that is about it.

WANTED TO BUY: Unique/Rare Bushynose pleco

SIZE, SEX, CONDITION: 1 Male and several females, Unbred adults or fry

WILLING TO PAY/TRADE: I wanted to keep my price under 100$ including shipping or can trade my bushynose albino

WILLING TO PAY POSTAGE: Yes

Thank you for looking and hope to hear from someone soon!
Back to top Go down

Looking for Unique/Rare Bushynose Plecos To purchase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Trade Rooms and Competition Area :: Buy/Sell/Trade... :: Main Trade Room's :: United States of America Trade Room-
Jump to: