Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Oh what have I got myself into... Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Oh what have I got myself into... Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh what have I got myself into...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maisie2
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Female Number of posts : 2
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2013-11-04

Oh what have I got myself into... Empty
PostSubject: Oh what have I got myself into...   Oh what have I got myself into... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 am

Hello! I'm very pleased to be a new member of such a really good forum. Oh what have I got myself into... 1514952399 

So first I thought it would be nice to have a little tank with some guppies, then 3 years and 5 tanks in I thought I might try a catfish or something, so I investigated and it seemed BN's were a good idea, so I went to a local pet centre and ended up with two.....

Now you're all laughing 'cos you know what happened next Embarassed 

Ole Treeface (Geezer to use his correct name) just keeps proudly bringing batch after batch of new babies out of his cave and Kipper (Mrs Geezer) never says no....... so I have a gazzillion gorgeous little grandchildren on my hands!

Should I take Kipper out to another tank to just stop there being more? (I would feel heartless)
The first lot of tiddlers appeared on 13th Sept, when should I think about letting them go?

I must admit it's saving electricity as I can switch off the telly and just enjoy watching the little squidgers do their thing.

Fortunately I just lost my job so I can spend more time with the kiddies Laughing 

Jane
Back to top Go down
Chaase
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose

Number of posts : 239
Thank You Points : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh what have I got myself into...   Oh what have I got myself into... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:12 am

Congratulations Smile

Firstly, they will breed every 4 weeks or so, with approx 60-100 babies at a time. if fed well, they babies will be sellable size at 3in, at about 8-10 weeks of age Smile

Advertise for sale on your local Facebook page, here or online advertising Smile

Good luck & enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Oh what have I got myself into...   Oh what have I got myself into... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 am

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
fishlady
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
fishlady

Female Number of posts : 170
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Oh what have I got myself into...   Oh what have I got myself into... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:47 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
maisie2
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-11-04

PostSubject: thank you   Oh what have I got myself into... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:49 pm

thanks for the welcomes and the advice Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Gabe129
Small Fry
Small Fry

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh what have I got myself into...   Oh what have I got myself into... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Welcome to the forum!
That is a good problem to have!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh what have I got myself into...   Oh what have I got myself into... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh what have I got myself into...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Introduction Section :: New Members-
Jump to: