Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE

Go down 
+6
Angi-N-Wayne
816johnv
Curby
deano
Kurosaki J
k.bod
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kiriyama
Small Fry
Small Fry

Number of posts : 26
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-21

WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: claro   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 pm

me too pleez
Back to top Go down
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster
Jagtazman

Male Number of posts : 659
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 am

deano wrote:
curby jagtazman i can send you a email address of someone that breeds these if you want

Please if you do not mind would be appreciated

I know of someone down in Norfolk but a tad far to drive to pick them up, is this the same person?
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 am

Quote :
me too pleez

Not often you hear people ask "pleez " nowadays.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

Male Number of posts : 1072
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm

im sure id replied to this once
ok i emaild steve but he has no claros left but you can email him if you want and find out when he will have some more he also breeds other types of ancistrus that you may want so give him a try

(stevesonline@hotmail.com)
Back to top Go down
kiriyama
Small Fry
Small Fry

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: plecy wecy   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:29 am

cheers , i'll email tonight , fingers crossed.....
Back to top Go down
k.bod
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:40 pm

hi all ive been offline for a while ..well the super reds are still doing great growing on fantastic now the adult male has his full set of bristles while ive spotted the 2nd male growing a few sprouts lol ..the other 4 are females from what i can tell ..seems the males had a more pointed look than the females especially notice a raised line down the middle of the face/head..so ive got 2 males and 4 females whoopppieee ...

hows everyone elses doing ??????????????????

also sorry to say i had the 5 lda08 claros of steve aka bikerman when i got my reds so i dont think he has anymore.....mine are growing well also and they are the same colour as the pics grey n white looking soooo cute ..they change colour when they go on different things like the wood or slate/rocks etc darker or lighter depending on where they are ..but no hint of the golden colour yet..i prefer them the colour grey real cuties ....

no babies with either yet still too young i reckon ..but theyve come on really well so fingers crossed itll happen soon ..

been busy with the 100s of common bns succesfully rehomed over 400 so far all were 1.5 to 2.5 inches in size and well rounded and got lots more newbs growing on ..but would be great to get the super reds or claro breeding ..will try get some new pics soon xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxhappy new year all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kaz x
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:30 am

That's great news k.bod that they are all growing on nice -- if you reckon you have 4 females( which is a excellent score out of 6) I'd try to find some males off of some one else other then "bikerman" so you don't get the whole inter-breeding
thing happening.
And a happy new year to you as well .
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE   WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE   MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHOOOPPPPIEEEEE MY SUPER REDS BNS & CLAROS ARE HERE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: Bristlenose Talk-
Jump to: