Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

just been pier aquatics - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

just been pier aquatics - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just been pier aquatics

Go down 
+3
Jagtazman
Curby
AngelDelight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stannyblade
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Male Number of posts : 90
Job/hobbies : the blades
Thank You Points : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-04

just been pier aquatics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 pm

BAS had some good stuff in last time I went. Plus its worth going just for the bacon sarnies
Back to top Go down
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster
Jagtazman

Male Number of posts : 659
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm

deano wrote:
cheers adam ill take that as a no no

IMHO gone down hill in recent years
Fish are not up to quality and every time I do go the guy is constantly walking around treating the tanks with several different waterlife products

Okay I suppose for general community fish for the joe public but not one of my fav places
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Jagtazman wrote:
deano wrote:
cheers adam ill take that as a no no

IMHO gone down hill in recent years
Fish are not up to quality and every time I do go the guy is constantly walking around treating the tanks with several different waterlife products

Okay I suppose for general community fish for the joe public but not one of my fav places

100% agree mate........

B.A.S is a no no from me im affraid........ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

Male Number of posts : 1072
Job/hobbies : welder fish breeding drinking
Humor : mad as an hatter
Thank You Points : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 pm

cheers curby ill give it a miss. to be honest ill be pushed for time anyway as im picking some fish up and dont want them in the bags too long.
Back to top Go down
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 am

well i can now say ive been their and done that lol
what can i say a great shop some realy nice fish in stock loved the l269 blue panaque and would have bought 6 of these if i had the right water for them.
sadly neil was out for dinner and did not get the chance to speak to him as i needed to get back home with my other fish from mikes.
only bad thing i can say about peir is he needs to get some staff that know their stuff for when he's not around. but overall a great day was had.
Back to top Go down
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster
Jagtazman

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm

so what did you get?
Back to top Go down
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Jagtazman wrote:
so what did you get?

nothing from peir adam
got some mbuna from mikes thats it. i also found a pair of fully grown l180 but at fifty quid im not that botherd so made him an offer and he,s mulling it over lol
i would have snapped them up but i have the l100 so it would have caused a few problems moving fry about.
Back to top Go down
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster
Jagtazman

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 pm

deano wrote:
Jagtazman wrote:
so what did you get?

nothing from peir adam
got some mbuna from mikes thats it. i also found a pair of fully grown l180 but at fifty quid im not that botherd so made him an offer and he,s mulling it over lol
i would have snapped them up but i have the l100 so it would have caused a few problems moving fry about.

Know what you mean I am in the process of moving fish around and setting up 2 new tanks, all new purchases are on hold until I have finalised
I already have two batches of over 100+ 3 week fry and another with 2 week fry,
Plus a male sat on 3 day old eggs
Plus another pair looking likely to drop anytime now cheers

Really must get around to selling one of my spare pairs before I run out of tank space completely lol!
Back to top Go down
deano
V.I.P Member
deano

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Jagtazman wrote:
deano wrote:
Jagtazman wrote:
so what did you get?

nothing from peir adam

Know what you mean I am in the process of moving fish around and setting up 2 new tanks, all new purchases are on hold until I have finalised
I already have two batches of over 100+ 3 week fry and another with 2 week fry,
Plus a male sat on 3 day old eggs
Plus another pair looking likely to drop anytime now cheers

Really must get around to selling one of my spare pairs before I run out of tank space completely lol!

i know what youre saying im over run at the moment with over a 1000 young and untill the new tanks have been set up im not buying any more breeding pairs of bristlenose.
im going to be trying a new method with the bristlenose and will be able to cut back on the number of tanks they will need. thats why i sold one of my albino groups
as i needed that tank to split up into sections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just been pier aquatics   just been pier aquatics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

just been pier aquatics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: Bristlenose Talk-
Jump to: