Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Recently accuired plecos Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Recently accuired plecos Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recently accuired plecos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

Male Number of posts : 1432
Thank You Points : 79
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Recently accuired plecos Empty
PostSubject: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:05 am

Ok people thought id tell you bout my new acquisitions. (SORRY NO PICS) lol i put them in my grow out tub so pics r out of the question.
well first i got myself an L001 last wk n hes going strong, bout 6cm and has colored up necely. Then yesterday i got myself a few more (few being an understatement). received 3x 3cm L397s in the mail sent from Brengun (same place wer Mooo got hers so same) and i picked up 2x 3cm L201s and 2x 3cm L333s from a local breeder, these are very nice black and white colors. will have pics for yous after iv moved house (within the nxt coupe wks) coz then ill have a tank set up for them.
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 am

L001 = :http://i34.tin , you'll really like this fish kfenk- I hope you have a decent tank ,
L397 off of brengun , you really couldn't go wrong from what I read of her reputation+ a kool fish
L201 and L333 I'm pretty sure where you got them from 2, either way sounds like the plec bug has got his teeth into you.
Good luck mate all though I'm sure you'll be fine.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 pm

thanks ichigo... sorry i jus finished watchin the latest ep of Bleach n had to say somethin lol. yea ur prolly thinkin i got the L201s and L333s off 001casey from PF and ur 100% right! lol they have stunning colors too, black so deep and white is so bright. well the L201s are atleast, dont get to see the L333s they hide too much. and the L397s are as gorgeous as the photos mooo takes of hers lol.
Heres a pic of the L001 gold spot just after i got him (finally found the pic i took):
Recently accuired plecos 0011
He was also acquired from a breeder on PF who you prolly guess as being fishyone. PS i dont have a tank for him yet but iv got it planned that when he gets too big i wont have a choice and have to buy one lol! . then i can finally get my bichir and arowana iv always wanted cheers
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 pm

HA HA Sweet another "Bleach" fan who's your favourite character? I'd have to go with Zaraki Kenpachi- big mean SOB, Zangetsu
is another kool character- which I also have a repro copy of sitting on my wardrobe( Tensa Zangets, not the sealed version)
All my hunches were correct about where you got your new fish- how were the sellers to deal with?
And trust me you're going to want a bigger tank for the L001 , I started with my black 3ftr which was OK for the first 18 months
he then found a home in my brothers ( now mine) 4ftr and 3 years on he's now back in my room in the black 5ftr.
Have fun with all your new aquisitions.
cheers J

Last edited by Kurosaki J on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 am

Its hard to think of a character i really like n the only one that comes to mind it the hollow version of ichigo (the mean one) i loved seeing him cut loose n go crazy, especially when he kicked Byakuya's a$$. some of the new zanpakutō characters in the new filler r pretty good too, my fav outa them is hyourinmaru for some reason...
anyways back to the plecs lol. yea i sat at the edge of the growout tub iv got em in for bout half hr wen i fed em last nite just so i could spot em lol. the L001 is another tank and he seems to have no problems coming out n feeding in the open. when i come up to the tank he doesnt dart off, he just backs off slowly doing that walking thing with his fins that plecos do.
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:24 am

He jus sat there watchin me so i reached fot the camera n took a photo cheers

Recently accuired plecos 002-1
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 am

Epps 124-125 I can watch all the time- the best intro to the story, allthough a hell of a long way through the story.
Wasbisuke( the weight katana) and Kageshini (the reaper) are kick donkey "Zanpuktou", if you need any back episodes
give us yell - I've got the lot Laughing
Nice looking L201 kfenk- how big is he? looks really nice I've always prefered L201 over L333 ,that's just me though.
Bankai cheers
Master of the cheers Bankai
cheers J

Oh yeah how'd you go at Aggies?
Back to top Go down
kfenk
V.I.P Member
kfenk

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:56 pm

lol yea im on Aggies forum now. havnt posted yet. spose i got alot of catchin up to do there. think ill do it all after iv moved house. giv me a good chance to get pics of my plecs (for sharing and sexing lol)

Getsuga Tenshō!!!!
Recently accuired plecos Bleach%20-%20107%20-%20Large%2004

Recently accuired plecos Hollow-ichigo001
Back to top Go down
Spreebok
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
Spreebok

Female Number of posts : 190
Thank You Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 pm

This might be of interest to you guys then:
http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/446299.html

;D
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 pm

HaHa , what a scammer- I guess when you see a good idea you run with it or even trace and copy it.
Nice little find Spreebok, thanx.
Do you get into Bleach yourself Spreebok? I don't read the manga just watch the Anime, which I really should read the manga,
that shot of "Ulquira" in his released form looks very kool.

cheers J
Back to top Go down
Spreebok
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
Spreebok

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:59 am

Haha, thanks!
I watched up to about episode 20, but it failed to grip me much, I was more of a Naruto fan lol ;D
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 am

High Spreebok ,Download eppisodes 124-125 and you'll be hooked.
Naruto is good , it will be better when they get back to the manga story line.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Spreebok
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
Spreebok

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 pm

I might have to sometime Smile
And yess gawd, it's sasukesasukesasuke bleh :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently accuired plecos   Recently accuired plecos Empty

Back to top Go down

Recently accuired plecos
Page 1 of 1