Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

A. temminkii ready to go... Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

A. temminkii ready to go... Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A. temminkii ready to go...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chief poster
Chief poster
wolverine

Male Number of posts : 973
Job/hobbies : Fitness Consultant, K9 Security
Thank You Points : 52
Registration date : 2010-05-25

A. temminkii ready to go... Empty
PostSubject: A. temminkii ready to go...   A. temminkii ready to go... EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:53 am

I have about 15-20 A. temminkii ready to go after two buyers / swappers let me down recently.

So if you guys and gals no any one in south yorkshire who would be interested then let me know.

Would rather swap or sell them to hobbyists and breeders rather than trade them to the LFS....

a couple are about 1.5 inch whilst others are one inch....

I need the tank space to house my female blue Bn which as started attacking my other female Sad

So would be nice if I could pass some of these lovely fish on...

Would consider swapping for lighting, good pre soaked bog wood, or some red gravel..... or air stones etc....

regards

LJ
Back to top Go down
peterclarke666
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
peterclarke666

Male Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : fish keeping, bmxing, gears of war 2
Humor : thats what she said !!!!!!
Thank You Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A. temminkii ready to go...   A. temminkii ready to go... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 pm

hey lj would you be willing to swap them for more tanks

as i have a 30ltr tank with built in light and hood, 2ft bare tank, 3ft bare tank with double metal stand im needing to get rid of also a 30inch stand/cabinet
Back to top Go down
http://chesterfield-aquarist-society.webeden.co.uk/
wolverine
Chief poster
Chief poster
wolverine

PostSubject: swap bristles, swap britlenose, swap pleco's   A. temminkii ready to go... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Peter,

I would be interested in sensible swaps.. though only have around 17 AT Bristlenose left right now... they were originally for some one in Nottingham and some one else but they never followed up their original request, even after replies by my self, so now they are up for offers again...

unable to deliver to Chesterfield right now mate Sad as completely skint at the minute and no petrol in the car ....

Infact I am looking for 3 and 4 footer's still, stands or cabinets for when I move in next 2 months.
Also on the look out for yet another spare heater, after one of my others went down last night...

Infact if any of you guys and gals could help with a spare heater, spare ornaments or bog wood they will be going to a good home Smile

Hope Demon is doing ok Peter, so speak soon.....

kind regards

Lj

Back to top Go down
peterclarke666
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose
peterclarke666

Male Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : fish keeping, bmxing, gears of war 2
Humor : thats what she said !!!!!!
Thank You Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A. temminkii ready to go...   A. temminkii ready to go... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm

what size heater are you after lj ? yh demons fine ... active as anything its hard to keep up with him at times lol
ive just sold my 3ft and the 2 4fts im swapping for 2 24x12x15 tanks at the weekend but will keep my eyes open for ya
Back to top Go down
http://chesterfield-aquarist-society.webeden.co.uk/
wolverine
Chief poster
Chief poster
wolverine

PostSubject: 150watt or 200watt heater Peter..   A. temminkii ready to go... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Peter,

probably a 150watt or 200watt heater, mine aren't doing too well at the minute...... lol

glad your all well mate.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A. temminkii ready to go...   A. temminkii ready to go... Empty

Back to top Go down

A. temminkii ready to go...
Page 1 of 1