Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

maybe gettign a medusa plec Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

maybe gettign a medusa plec Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

maybe gettign a medusa plec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bristlenose 94
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : fishkeeping, fishing, paintball, competetive swimming for my high school
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-19

maybe gettign a medusa plec Empty
PostSubject: maybe gettign a medusa plec   maybe gettign a medusa plec EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 am

i asked my lfs owner to order some L#'s for me, and one of them was a medusa plec, but i forget whic exact sp. do they have different care requirements than other BN's?
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: maybe gettign a medusa plec   maybe gettign a medusa plec EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:30 am

Bristlenose 94 wrote:
i asked my lfs owner to order some L#'s for me, and one of them was a medusa plec, but i forget whic exact sp. do they have different care requirements than other BN's?

They are a really really nice BN to have but are supposed to be very hard to breed and require alot more attention than a regular BN, but if i was you i would snap them up because they are also hard to come by, ive never seen one in my local Fish store Pier Aquatics and they stock loadsa Plecs....

I wrote an article on them for jo,,,,,have a look it may help you make your mind up...just click....

http://www.bristlenoseworld.com/fish-facts-f19/l255-spotted-medusa-pleco-t341.htm#2225

Let me no if you get them i would love to see pic's.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
Bristlenose 94
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : fishkeeping, fishing, paintball, competetive swimming for my high school
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: maybe gettign a medusa plec   maybe gettign a medusa plec EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:30 am

cool, thanks. I wasnt gonna breed them... just put them in my community tank with a few other plecs: common BN, clown, otocinclus, and rineloricaria parva (whiptail).
what kind of specialized conditions do they need? my water is very oxygenated, on account of an decent sized airstone and a 500gph filter on a 20" high tank with a 36"x12" footprint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe gettign a medusa plec   maybe gettign a medusa plec Empty

Back to top Go down

maybe gettign a medusa plec
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: Bristlenose Issues-
Jump to: