Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Owner of Happy Suckers Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Owner of Happy Suckers Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Owner of Happy Suckers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lyndanelson254
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 6
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2013-08-17

Owner of Happy Suckers Empty
PostSubject: Owner of Happy Suckers   Owner of Happy Suckers EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:38 am

Wanted to say hi and thanks for a great resource. I've read comments and posts here before but now I have some BN fry (completely unexpected) and wanted to learn more. I have had a 10g and 20g tank for 10 or more years including goldfish, tetras, guppies, otos and plecos. The 10g is in my childcare room with 1 BN female, 4 guppies and 1 black skirt tetra. The 20g has 2 fantail goldfish, a male common BN and 2 females (and now fry). I love watching when my guppies have babies but the bristle nose babies - much cuter!! I put my first post/question under the Successful Breeders section. Found the answer to my 2nd question by reading the "obituaries" - I was wondering about how long plecos live and came to the understanding, about 7ish years. Thanks and happy fishing...Lynda Owner of Happy Suckers 3813960834 
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Owner of Happy Suckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owner of Happy Suckers   Owner of Happy Suckers EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 am

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Owner of Happy Suckers
Page 1 of 1