Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide   Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 am

High guys , I've been asked by the old boss to lend a hand and spread the word about selling this tank.
Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide Image002
Tank measurements:150cmX50cmX40cm, the tank is less than year old and just the tank is for sale (no stand-it's a cabinet for cutlery and crap)
To be sold with every thing you see rocks, fake plants,ornaments, light fitting, testing kit, air pump and filtration is via a massive internal power head.
Would also like to see the fish go at the same time:
1 X Silver shark @ close to 200mm
1 X 6 bar Frontosa @ close to 200mm
1 X common bristlie - size unsure
1 X gold severum @ close to 200mm
( At worst need the fish gone so the tank can be put into storage)

I'm not sure what price was paid originally for the tank but the boss is looking for offers around the $500 mark for the lot ( I "know" that is maybe a bit of track but it is his tank).
The only reason this tank is up for grabs , the dude that set it up is no longer with us and his missus is not the fishy type of person.
All offers considered , but please dont take the piss with stupid offers of a dollar.
:cheers J
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide   Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:05 pm

That was easy , even if it did only get 4 views,
As far as I know the tank has been sold but I will leave thread active just in case the deal falls through .
cheers J
Back to top Go down

Near new 5ftr F/S Adelaide
Page 1 of 1