Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
816johnv
V.I.P Member
816johnv

Male Number of posts : 700
Job/hobbies : Breeding Plecs, Football and most other sports
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-09

My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) Empty
PostSubject: My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)   My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:11 am

Hi all,

just thought i would share with you

i bought a pair of show Guppies from the Nottingham National Guppy show in October and they have just dropped there second lot of fry the first drop i wasnt ready for so only saved 6 but this time i have over 20+ Smile think there is 24

if anyone likes top Quality guppies i would recommend going there next year some of the entry's are stunning and they auction them off at the end me and Drewry Could of spend a fortune he paid £44 for a pair but they are stunning we will be offering these for sale in the new year if anyone is interested in any
Back to top Go down
Angi-N-Wayne
V.I.P Member

Number of posts : 690
Job/hobbies : Fish are our hobbies
Thank You Points : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)   My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:14 am

You know I am gonna ask for piccies lol

I do love to see guppies, and have quite a few mixed ones, and the colours of some of them are divine. I like them in my chav tank ..... that's a tank with bright blue gravel, a light up starfish that is always changing colours, and a bright pink light bar ..... although these will now be moved from my single hex tank to the new double (new to me) hex tank I now have lol

816johnv wrote:
Hi all,

just thought i would share with you

i bought a pair of show Guppies from the Nottingham National Guppy show in October and they have just dropped there second lot of fry the first drop i wasnt ready for so only saved 6 but this time i have over 20+ Smile think there is 24

if anyone likes top Quality guppies i would recommend going there next year some of the entry's are stunning and they auction them off at the end me and Drewry Could of spend a fortune he paid £44 for a pair but they are stunning we will be offering these for sale in the new year if anyone is interested in any
Back to top Go down
http://worm-cultures.com/
816johnv
V.I.P Member
816johnv

PostSubject: Re: My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)   My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 am

i will get some pics if they stay still lol
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)   My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Show Guppies Question
Nah nice work (really) 816johnv, I'll guarantee your gonna have a hard time getting good pix of the little guys - there like little tank bullets.
cheers J
Back to top Go down
816johnv
V.I.P Member
816johnv

PostSubject: Re: My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)   My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 am

Kurosaki J wrote:
Show Guppies Question
Nah nice work (really) 816johnv, I'll guarantee your gonna have a hard time getting good pix of the little guys - there like little tank bullets.
cheers J

tried to get some pics of the parents last night but there all blurry lol i gave up i will catch them and put them in a glass to see if that helps
Back to top Go down
Angi-N-Wayne
V.I.P Member

Number of posts : 690
Job/hobbies : Fish are our hobbies
Thank You Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)   My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 am

He he eh eh he

I know they're a nightmare to take piccies of, same with bloomin endlers.

I did see some time ago on Ebay a small show sized tank that had anti glare glass for the purpose of photographing the fish. Although for me, I would need the decent camera first lol
Back to top Go down
http://worm-cultures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)   My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Show Guppies have dropped Fry :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Tropical's and Marine Section :: Freshwater Talk-
Jump to: