Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

On the hunt for cheap filter pad. Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

On the hunt for cheap filter pad. Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the hunt for cheap filter pad.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
death_adder
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 73
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2011-02-10

On the hunt for cheap filter pad. Empty
PostSubject: On the hunt for cheap filter pad.   On the hunt for cheap filter pad. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 am

Hey guys still on the search for a place to get cheap filter pad, not wool, in the eastern suburbs area of melbourne. If anyone can help me out i would be much appreciative, was told clarke rubber but it seems they dont stock the aquatic foams any more and the foam they did have for a pool filter i think was $3.80 per 10cm*10cm so the meter by meter i wanted would have cost $380
Back to top Go down
Doug
Bristlenose King
Bristlenose King
Doug

Male Number of posts : 3128
Job/hobbies : Aquatic ecologist/genetisist
Humor : yes please :)
Thank You Points : 198
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: On the hunt for cheap filter pad.   On the hunt for cheap filter pad. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:05 am

Clark rubber have the blue foam used in eheim filters for pretty reasonable prices but i think its only in some stores.

other than that, hit the net. some of the online fish supply shops have some good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
dbosman
Fish Egg
Fish Egg

Number of posts : 1
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: On the hunt for cheap filter pad.   On the hunt for cheap filter pad. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 am

In my area there are commercial air filter companies/wholesalers. The local one doesn't chase retail customers away thankfully.
They have or can order plain filter (no latex treatment) material of several types. The owner happens to keep oscars, so he's familiar with aquatic filter needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the hunt for cheap filter pad.   On the hunt for cheap filter pad. Empty

Back to top Go down

On the hunt for cheap filter pad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: Tank/Water/Filters-
Jump to: