Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Frozen Green Beans? Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

Frozen Green Beans? Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frozen Green Beans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ktk05
Large Bristlenose
Large Bristlenose
ktk05

Female Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : Registered Respiratory Therapist @ hospital
Thank You Points : 17
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Frozen Green Beans? Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Green Beans?   Frozen Green Beans? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:42 pm

I have a bag of frozen green beans in my freezer, can BNs eat those? Also I have a bag of sweet peas which I know you can feed them when/if they're bloated, but is it ok to give them deshelled sweet peas say 2-3x weekly?

Normally I feed my BNs 2(each) OmegaOne Veggies rounds every night. They are all singularly kept adults in seperate tanks. The other fish and/or turtle in 2 instances eat them as well which is why I distract them by putting one wafer in one far side of the tank and the other wafer in the other side....

Anyways I thought it was time to start mixing it up a bit seeing as I want to start breeding soon. I plan on buying them cucumber, which I know they like. I tried zucchinni but they didn't really go for it. I thought the frozen stuff might be a good option as well since I tend not to got to the grocerie store that often. Not that I can't afford to, I'm just super busy between work and school, I normally eat in my car sadly enough. It's odd how I go to the pet store more often than the grocerie store!
Back to top Go down

Frozen Green Beans?
Page 1 of 1